Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

colbro

Fuel Filter Location

4 posts in this topic

Hello av got a 1.6 2008 Focus Titaium i just need to know the location of the fuel filter and if it is easy to do .

On the 2001 model its located on the off side if you look under the rear door you can see the petrol tank,up the front of the tank is the fllter.mine was a pig to change as the mounting bolt is right up under the floor and theres a load of brake/fuel pipes in the way

Just hope its easier on the newer model

graphic.jpg

Fuel filter is number 16 in the above diagram, next to the fuel tank.

Thanks guys for your replys i have recently had my fuel filter looked at and on the 2008 Focus it has a lifetime filter that never needs changing so my engine fault light is still on showing a fault . Any ideas ! .