Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Must Have For All Cars!!

alkyz89

Well I do have to be fair and impartial with everyone I deal with.

No grace or favour.

Are you trying to influence an officer of the crown?

LOL.

Also seeing you're not a ford driver any more. :P

How could you possibly suggest such a thing? ...or are you referring to my email? the one where I asked if I gave you a fiver, would you put my number plate on the system and register it under MI5 with the line "Dont ever pull this vehicle, ever, or MI5 will hunt us all down"

Nah, Moved away from the Focus, only because it was causing me too many problems. Could be a while before I end up in the blue oval again though.

Never even thought of WigWag's, lol, its a nice mod... I could have done with some of those yesterday, and on a public road... :P

Very handy for getting through traffic lights too as the flashing is picked up by ones with sensors on them and change lights faster.

So what you're saying is if I flash my full beams a few times while approaching some traffic lights I won't have to wait as long? Excellent :rolleyes:.

So what you're saying is if I flash my full beams a few times while approaching some traffic lights I won't have to wait as long? Excellent :rolleyes:.

The strobe speed that the sensors pick up on is quite hard to get right but when you get it right you'll know.

Remember it only works on ones with the little flat faced camera type things on top of them.

Oh - and you didn't hear this from me - right? :P

I am going to sit out on a set of lights like a muppet, just sat there flashing my lights for no reason whatsoever to the average passer by!

Stoney I am about to PM you about something seperate, about my last comment :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club