Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Few Problems Already........

johnboy69

bought a mk3 mondeo ghia x yeasterday

got it cheapish as it needs both rear suspension units replaced

and offside front ball joint has a bit of play

does anyone have a rough idea of cost.?

also i noticed that the passenger heated seat switch won't switch off.!!!

and doesn't seem to get hot.......

is this a common prob.?

regards

johnboy

It’s unlikely to be a Mk3, (2001 = Mk1), as far as I know the Ghia finished in 2007 with the Mk2.

It’s unlikely to be a Mk3, (2001 = Mk1), as far as I know the Ghia finished in 2007 with the Mk2.

Sorry probably wrong, I was thinking of the Focus.

I am guessing but around £200 for the lot I would have thought. As far as your heated switch goes, it must be a faulty switch. If the seat isnt getting hot, they may have pulled a fuse to stop it heating the seat unnecessarily. Or the fuse may have gone. Not sure if the light on the switch is powered from the same fuse or not as I have never had heated seats. So hopefully someone that has had a similar experience will be along shortly.

Good Luck

I am guessing but around £200 for the lot I would have thought. As far as your heated switch goes, it must be a faulty switch. If the seat isnt getting hot, they may have pulled a fuse to stop it heating the seat unnecessarily. Or the fuse may have gone. Not sure if the light on the switch is powered from the same fuse or not as I have never had heated seats. So hopefully someone that has had a similar experience will be along shortly.

Good Luck

thanks for that, the seat is hot and stays hot, which is ok at the mo but in the summer my wife will not be a happy bunny.......

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club