Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Design ;) !!!!!

jjmzetec

just wondering if anyone has put one of those DVD, sat nav, all in one tv screen thingys in their mk7 fiesta. are they any good? are they worth the money? and how easy are they to fit?

I rally fancy putting one in mine but don't know how much hassle it takes an if it's really worth it?

answers appreciated :)

Cheap chinese tat until someone proves otherwise

I wouldn't personally wanna put one in my car.

I've looked into these double din all in units but in the fiesta its gonna be quite dear, theres a vid on youtube i remember seeing a while back where someone had done it but if you do want to bare in mind that your looking at least £600 for a half decent double din, plus £60+ for wiring if you want the steering wheel controls to work, and the facia so that you can fit it all is at cheapest £80

peronally I'm sticking with the factory fit but considering the sony upgrade for my Metal in a bit

I dont think the Sony head unit thats out is as good looking as my standard unit.. I can make phone calls on mine and won't be able to on a double din DVD player so that's that for me plus I'm sure it messes up the voice control function ?

I dont think the Sony head unit thats out is as good looking as my standard unit.. I can make phone calls on mine and won't be able to on a double din DVD player so that's that for me plus I'm sure it messes up the voice control function ?

Yeah, you'd lose voice

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club