Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sound Deadening For Focus

MjCarr

Hi, I have got a Focus 5 door and wanted to know of a good sound deadening for the doors. i have tried some different sort of deadening but the doors

still vibrate and is annoying. Does anyone know of a good but not expensive sound deadening.

Thank You.

the mk1 has decent deadening as it is with not uch spare room at the back.

sounds like the door panels loose or if we mean a sub is making them rattle then the only option thats cheap is to put a piece of lead flashing tape on the area of the door that rattles but youll have to remove the door card and the waterproof sheet membrane to get access just dont rip the membrane

i got in the rear doors 6x8 Speakers and i'm getting vibration in the middle of the door, i was thinking of adding 4mm sound deadening would that still give me good sound quality or would 2mm sheets still do a good job?

believe it or not strategically placed lead flashing will do but the skin is thin on the doors so ide try the 2mm but ide still add the flashing just to give a bit of strength

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club