Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Zetec S Mountune Performance (Ps155)

Fez Bomb

Hey,

I'm Mattie, just bringing my Fiesta MK7 to the forum to see what you all think and keep people updated with progress.

Anyway, I've had it about 5 months now, it's a mk7 Fiesta Zetec S with the Mountune 155 upgrades.

Also added on the Mountune Carbon Fibre front splitter.

How it stands;

2href7a.jpg

2h4xhtt.jpg

Waiting to join the army at the minute, so progress will be quite slow.

Planning on getting the car supercharged next winter at some point.

Just ordered;

Mountune spoiler extension - done

Mountune yellow side splash - done

Heko smoked wind deflectors

Xenon bulbs for all lights

Armster arm rest - done

Mountune tax disc holder

Gel overlays for front and rear badge - done

Set of Mountune mini stickers

Mountune floor mats - done

Next plans;

Lower 40mm on Eibach springs

Fit 20mm hubcentric wheelspacers

Powder coat alloys Matt black

Spray mirror caps yellow

Smoke back lights

Matt black roof wrap with 'Mountune Performance' in yellow down one side

Remove exhuast silencer

Metal pressed number plates

Hopefully most will be delivered tomorrow, depending on weather will fit over the weekend and post updated pictures.

Thanks mate, Armrest has arrived today, just waiting to collect the car from the bodyshop so I can fit it. Some loon rear ended me a few months ago.

welcome, post some pics when you fit the 20mm spacers, been looking to do for a while but not sure how they would fit. asked a few times on here but most got 15.

Today fitted my Mountune side splash, armster arm rest, Mountune mats, Mountune spoiler extension, and my yellow gel overlays.

Spoiler is taped up at the moment allowing it to dry, so pictures wouldn't be great.

Will take some photos tomorrow and upload them.

@Limbo, I shall do. I'm aiming to do this in the next few weeks, just found out my Lambda sensor is faulty so that's next on the list

Hey I'm George and thought I'd join in and post some pictures of my Fiesta!!

It's a Zetec S with a Mountune 155 conversion, Miltek exhaust, Eibach Springs, Mountune Spoiler extensions and 17" RS replica wheels.

It has been wrapped by Totally Dynamic Manchester in RS Blue Avery Metal Flake. The front bumper and spiltter are wrapped in carbon. Let me know what you think :)!389.jpg386.jpg384.jpg

383.jpg

• Like 1

Good looking car, question for you did mountune fit your dual exit pipes? when i enquired about the 155 upgrade they where unsure if the performance would be as good as i had already had the exhaust back section replaced.

Cheers Andrew.

Yes Mountune fitted them no problem but the only thing they did say was they were unsure whether it would affect performance (either increasing or decreasing it) as they hadn't done a test with this exhaust.

am i right in saying they discounted the price as they did'nt need to replace back section?

Mattie, any news on those spacers?

• 10 months later...

Sorry to revive this old topic but I'm thinking of doing the 140 or 155 Mountune or a similar upgrade but as this will be done to my daily car I don't want to have it to loud.

Any idea's on the db reading inside the car on the motorway at about 80mph?

And what's the mpg impact? Increase or decrease and if so roughly how much?

I have watched loads of videos and they all vary on their volume and there are just to many variables and trolled through the forums, youtube and even called Pumaspeed, Mountune and Miltek and they don't have a db reading.

:rolleyes:

What mods does the the Mountune 155 upgrades bring?

Also just bought the new ecoboost so wanting to do some mods to mine after a few months. First mod being the lights of course are they easy to change (dipped headlights/sidelights) as in my old corsa facelift it was literally impossible without dropping the bumper...

OMG, the headlights are and pain on the mk7 but not sure about mk7.5 but knowing Ford they are nightmare. There is guide to changing them.

I dont think think Mountune 155 or 140 will be suitable as the ecoboost is a different engine.
Its a turbo one so you can up the boost, intercooler and better exhaust and intake and see some power.

Any idea's on the db reading inside the car on the motorway at about 80mph?

And what's the mpg impact? Increase or decrease and if so roughly how much?

I have watched loads of videos and they all vary on their volume and there are just to many variables and trolled through the forums, youtube and even called Pumaspeed, Mountune and Miltek and they don't have a db reading.

:rolleyes:

Can't imagine many owners carry around a db reader in their car ;) Have you tried contacting Mountune directly?

What mods does the the Mountune 155 upgrades bring?

KIT CONTENTS

The Mountune Performance MR155 package for the Ford Fiesta 1.6-litre Ti VCT consists of:

• High-flow stainless exhaust system with;

4-1 manifold, 200-cell sports catalyst and twin laser-etched tailpipes

• K&N panel filter

• Mountune replacement silicone hose

• Replacement hego sensor(s)

• Dual-feed airbox

• Mountune-profile camshafts

• Revised engine calibration

• Mountune Racing badge

http://www.mountune.com/index.php/component/content/article/19-performance-upgrades/95-fiesta-mr155

OMG, the headlights are and pain on the mk7 but not sure about mk7.5 but knowing Ford they are nightmare. There is guide to changing them.

I dont think think Mountune 155 or 140 will be suitable as the ecoboost is a different engine.

Its a turbo one so you can up the boost, intercooler and better exhaust and intake and see some power.

Is it basically like getting it mapped and is the second stage mapping?

Obv 1st being chip replacement 2nd being physical changes to engine etc.

Yeh most people wont have one to hand but there are apps for phones and i know that the ones on the iPhone are rather close, only a couple or db's out either way when tested against a proper db meter.

I use an app called Decibell ultra on my iPhone. Its free :)

You could bolt on the parts, drive to your mapping session and they should be able to adjust the boost via the ecu and map the car. Only a guess as im unsure about the ecu on your car.

God i wish this was available for the ecoboost!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club