Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Fordguy71

Mirror For Ford Fiesta(Help Required Please)

6 posts in this topic

Hi there

Our left wing mirror was smashed(Vandalised)and we've been told that we need a full new unit as the a bit behind the glass where the glass connects was damaged too?It's a year 2004 Ford Fiesta LX and I was wondering how much one would cost and where best to get it from as I hear they are pretty expensive if bought directly from ford?Any help/advice is much appreciated.Thank you.

Have a good look through eBay, far cheaper than Ford.

Is it manual or electric, coloured or plain black, heated/non heated?

Deffo ebay.You might even get lucky and get one the right colour.Some are advertised primed ready for paint.

Thanks for the replies folks!I had a look through ebay but couldn't see anything for that year/model.

The mirrior is manual(non electric),non heated and black in colour.Any further help is appreciated.Thank you.