Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

shayler1332

Ford Fiesta Toad Alarm Problem

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I have a Toad alarm on my fiesta (fitted by previous owner) and i'm having a few problems with it.

The alarm is supposed to beep 5 times when locking the vehicle, but recently it has only been beeping once. I then have to wait for the alarm to go off before it resets itself, or wait for about an hour before it will work properly.

I'm not sure which model of alarm it is, but it has a green fob with two larger buttons (to lock and unlock) and two smaller buttons (unsure of what they do).

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Sam.

You may well find that the smaller buttons are set up as a panic alarm so when you press them the alarm will sound.

If the alarm is not setting properly you may have duff sensors or connections.