Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Introducing Myself And My Car

jamesabell22

Hi All! Here is a little introduction to myself and my car

After searching for a few things regarding my new purchase of a Ford Focus Mk 1 1.4 CL (1999) i come across this club and have decided to join! :D

I am 17 years old and have recently passed my driving test and the Focus is my first car so hopefully all goes well with it! I was originally looking at a Mk 6 Fiesta, although the price range was above my budget, hopefully next year i may be financially capable of purchasing a newer Ford such as the most recent Fiesta!

I wont even mention insurance!! You can probably guess i was hit hard with that due to my age!

I am sure i will have a few questions to ask as i get to know more about my car.

Look forward to receiving some help, and hopefully helping others as i continue to learn!

Welcome to the club buddy from one newbie to another. I dont envy you starting out driving in this day and age..cant believe what those leeches of insurance companies charge young drivers...keep your nose clean and enjoy the road. :)

Hi All! Here is a little introduction to myself and my car

After searching for a few things regarding my new purchase of a Ford Focus Mk 1 1.4 CL (1999) i come across this club and have decided to join! :D

I am 17 years old and have recently passed my driving test and the Focus is my first car so hopefully all goes well with it! I was originally looking at a Mk 6 Fiesta, although the price range was above my budget, hopefully next year i may be financially capable of purchasing a newer Ford such as the most recent Fiesta!

I wont even mention insurance!! You can probably guess i was hit hard with that due to my age!

I am sure i will have a few questions to ask as i get to know more about my car.

Look forward to receiving some help, and hopefully helping others as i continue to learn!

Welcome to the forum,

When you get a momment join photobucket or a similar image hosting website and upload some pictures of your motor then copy the .img codes from each image and link them to the forum, you may also like to check out DMB Graphics for some ford badge overlays.

The first good modification id recommend is a clay bar and wax before the frosty weather sets in.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club