Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally Started Some Mods

Blueclarkey

Finally started some mods on my new focus 1.8 zetec s

• Debadged
  • Changed heater dials
  • Replaced fog light with european LH drive reverse light so it lights match

Next on the agenda replac back box with twin back box (one end coming out of each side of rear diffuser) any one got any ideas or advice. Slightly !Removed! that i dont have footwell lights like others on here............

post-37289-0-34029500-1351371493_thumb.j

post-37289-0-72622100-1351371500_thumb.j

post-37289-0-44860400-1351371512_thumb.j

Lenny has fitted a duplex exhaust mate so he could advise well on this. If you keep an eye out on eBay, used duplexs come n go quite cheaply sometimes.

Also the foot-well lighting can easily be installed. Clive recently done this himself.

Concerning the LHD reverse light, you have got the red fog bulb in ain't you?

Looking smart mate, I want a similar exhaust setup but no luck as yet :(

Looking smart mate, I want a similar exhaust setup but no luck as yet :(

Cheers mate, what year is ur zetec s mate, do u have footwell lighting and what have u done to ur front bumper its looks different mine

Cheers mate, what year is ur zetec s mate, do u have footwell lighting and what have u done to ur front bumper its looks different mine

Mine is a 2009 mate. I do yes (the holders were already there, just put some 501 bulbs in) and I've upgraded to an ST upper grill :)

Mine is a 2009 mate. I do yes (the holders were already there, just put some 501 bulbs in) and I've upgraded to an ST upper grill :)

When you say the holders were already there, what do you mean ,,,,?

Upgrading the grill is that an easy job to do ..................and rough cost ???

When you say the holders were already there, what do you mean ,,,,?

Upgrading the grill is that an easy job to do ..................and rough cost ???

Well when I looked in the footwells the bulb points were there, just needed a bulb sticking in.

The grills are easy but the lock catch is prone to messing up (there is a topic somewhere) so aslong as you are carefull it's pretty easy. Cost was around £30.

I think I may have sent you a photo of what exactly the bulb holders look like and where about they are on your previous thread.

Ford was very random in dishing out footwell lighting, I know the ghia came with them as standard so I already had bulb holders with power to them with bulbs already in them.

In Rh1ino's case he just didn't have the bulbs but had everything else.

Then some people have the wiring and no bulb holders, some people have the holders and no wiring. Some have nout at all.

I would have thought though you would have the holders with power to them given your spec so should just need to put a bulb in. It you havent got em though you can retrofit em n wire em in.

I also think I suggested getting an ST upper grill in your previous thread also and linked you to one on eBay to show you what your looking at.

Like Rh1no says, swapping the grill is easy but be careful not to get locked out your bonnet. We both did when removing our grills. I managed to tell Rh1no how to fix it easily then I wrote up a guide on explaining n fixing the problem which has helped a few other people too.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club