3 replies to this topic

#1 Carl Horn

Carl Horn

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus
Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:20 PM

Hi all,

I have a slight problem with my Ford Focus V reg - the other day my interior light stopped working so I tested the bulb to make sure that was ok and it was fine. I then looked through my manual to find that the side mirrors are on the same fuse, so I tried them and they weren't working either.
I checked the fuse behind the glove box to find it had blown so I tried another one in there but it's still not working.
The fuse guide is different in the glove box compared to the one in my manual - which one do I read from?
Anyone have any ideas on how to get it up and running again?

Thanks,
Carl

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 gaz6076

gaz6076

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk5 Fiesta

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:33 PM

I would go with the one on the glovebox. Check 2 see if the fuse hasnt blown again. Could be somthing causing it to blow.

#3 Carl Horn

Carl Horn

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:12 AM

Ye I put another one in but it didn't blow?

#4 Carl Horn

Carl Horn

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:11 PM

I'm managed to fix it - when I was trying before I was taking the working fuse out of number 36 and putting it into number 35, but today I put the working fuse in number 36 and purchased a new fuse and put that in 35 and it worked. My dad thought that it should have worked if there was a working fuse in number 35 anyway

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users