Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lights

AR-Fiesta

Sorry if already posted I couldn't find an old thread

Just seeing if someone could give me a link I eBay or amazon of something with white/blue style bulbs for headlights for fiesta style mk7, would be better if the purchase was all the lights sidelights etc, I need to make sure they are legal is well and not to pricey thanks

hey try looking up the osram cool blue intense bulbs some of the other members use them and I currently have them in my h7 you also get sides and h1 for high beam all road legal and produces a very crisp white light only problem is they don't cone in a set of all bulbs

p.s avoid ring automotives xenonultima +120% mine lasted about 5mins. hope this helps a bit for ya :-)

Erm if you car uses separate high beam them should be h1 if not you need h4 but I think you will need the h1 check in you manual or go to autobulbsdirect.com whack in you nameplate and it will tell you the bulbs for sides high beam dipped beam etc

I'm going to go with the osram cool blue intense bulbs, but just need to work out what bulbs i need for my ford fiesta 12 plate style ?

hey once your bulbs are throw a few pics up for a wee look will get some off mine so you can see later when it's dark

but you still have to muck about with changing bulbs for mot

I hear a lot of people get through it, plus it's not an epic to do it really. Saying that, I probably won't have the car when it comes to MOT time, if I do I'd remove them because I'd be selling after the MOT :P

Thats them all ordered now, thanks for the pictures guys, how long does it take to change them roughly ? i've already seen the guide is it quite simple to do ?

Cheers

I used the guide found on this forum and it was real easy to follow. Didn't take too long and would quite happily do it again. Just take your time and be careful :) put pics up when they're done!!

shouldn't take anything more than half an hour unless your like me who took an hour to put mine in lol

Mk7 ones are a bit bastardy, but now I can get them done in about 5 minutes a side I've had them off so much.