Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Facelift Rear Llights

Tambo

anybody know if facelift rear lights for mk6 are straight swap for non-facelift ?

cheers

Their a straight swap fitting wise but wiring needs changed due to the face lift tail lights having twin reverse and fog lights to the pre face lifts single lamps

• Like 1

Their a straight swap fitting wise but wiring needs changed due to the face lift tail lights having twin reverse and fog lights to the pre face lifts single lamps

any ideas whats got to be done mick ?

or any threads to be had anywheres ?

cheers mate

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/tutorials/article/38-fiesta-mk-6-65-prefacelift-facelift-brakelight-conversion/

Im going to update the guide soon to show how to wire them up properly although you might be able to figure it out from the description. Either that or you could get an auto electrician to wire them in for you which shouldnt cost much if your desperate

• Like 1

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/tutorials/article/38-fiesta-mk-6-65-prefacelift-facelift-brakelight-conversion/

Im going to update the guide soon to show how to wire them up properly although you might be able to figure it out from the description. Either that or you could get an auto electrician to wire them in for you which shouldnt cost much if your desperate

Good Stuff Cheers Dan :P

• 2 months later...

I know this post I old but I had the same problem... If your not looking to re wire just buy some fly eye tint and do them that way. I'm really happy with mine give it an overall great look for 10% of the price of new clusters (can be fiddly to fit , but with patience they will look sweet)

I know this post I old but I had the same problem... If your not looking to re wire just buy some fly eye tint and do them that way. I'm really happy with mine give it an overall great look for 10% of the price of new clusters (can be fiddly to fit , but with patience they will look sweet)

got a pic harri mate ?

I'm driving atm ill post one when home, if not go onto my post named "my fiesta mk6.5" or something like that and the third pic down shows it, and also shows the front fly eyes... Ill get a better one tomorrow when I'm working on the car :)

This is what mine look like mate.... sorry for slow reply

daqBvFM.jpg

• Like 1

looking good harri...blends lights in with windows mate

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club