Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

Same here. Didn't see it until you pointed it out.

- John

That`s good...to be honest :) I thought that it was only in my car ;) you sent them an email also? If yes, then we can have our problem escalated :)

Is it normal that you're kinda beta user on the Bluefin? It sounds like there is a lot of trial and error in the mapping of the Fiesta

Exactly why I couldn't be asked with it and set it back.

That`s good...to be honest :) I thought that it was only in my car ;) you sent them an email also? If yes, then we can have our problem escalated :)

Yes I just did :)

- John

I sent them an email and they sent me the new map. Wow. What a difference!

Exactly why I couldn't be asked with it and set it back.

Even if there are small errors, I still preffer superchips remap over any others because of its reusability - It can be rolled back, I can update it by myself etc.

And overall it`s not that bad - errors are not that important and superchips is reparing them quickly :)

The errors could be important if they start to damage your engine/turbo...

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I wanna get one when my ZS arrives and I have bedded it in but it looks all abit hit and miss at the moment and I don't want something I have to keep updating every month or so due to errors

I wanna get one when my ZS arrives and I have bedded it in but it looks all abit hit and miss at the moment and I don't want something I have to keep updating every month or so due to errors

This is why im waiting for the mountune one, at least you have the ford warranty backing it should something go pear shaped

Hi all a question If you can help me . Who have you insured the cars with , with the bluefin map installed as my insurer will not insure me if I install the map.

Colin.

So has ANYONE insured with the bluefin map?

Just an update, Pumaspeed rekon 150mph is possible, with 145 attained so far speed wise.

• Like 1

What basing that on 140bhp/ps? :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

I'd assume that's based on their own 166bhp package.

I think it's actually higher than 160, I know they said at 165 which was easily achievable the rods were getting toasted so they were replacing them and going further. Think they want 180bhp or so which may be what they're running on.

Same here. Didn't see it until you pointed it out.

- John

Got an reply. They said that this sometimes occurs as a result of programming procedure and the start/stop feature should return after some time or I should manualy clear fault codes using bluefin "diagnostic" feature.

Look up optimal remaps they offering stage one remap £100 only til tomorrow tho so be quick!. Just had my st done results crazzy sure ud see masive gain from ya 1ltr ecoboost too. Normally abt £300 for remap!

So has ANYONE insured with the bluefin map?

Anyone help

Anyone help

What help do u want, a yes or no answer or do u need to know anything in particular ?

If you want to know what peoples insurances went up by, it will be quicker just ringing your insurer as they will all be different

Hi all a question If you can help me . Who have you insured the cars with , with the bluefin map installed as my insurer will not insure me if I install the map.

Colin.

just an answer to this previous question

Ah fair enough, maybe I'll read back afew pages next time, lol

Ah fair enough, maybe I'll read back afew pages next time, lol

:)

I'm with General Accident and I'm sure they will allow the Bluefin

I haven't informed mine, mainly due to barely using it...

The new map i have is crazy. I went from 100ps. 2nd gear lots of power and torque steer too. Can't get over the power increase. Love it.

The new map i have is crazy. I went from 100ps. 2nd gear lots of power and torque steer too. Can't get over the power increase. Love it.

Agree.

Agree! Love it!

Send from my iPhone 5s

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club