Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo 2.0 Tdci Problem Help Me

bigdaz

hi every one im new on here i got myself a right turkey here i swapped a car for a 2004 mondeo 2.0 TDCI yesterday 25.5.13 .and it nackerd test drove fine on the way home i put my foot down going up a steep hill and the heater plug light started flashing and it cut out started back up agen and the light kept flashing but with a major power loss and a lot of smoke got it home and left it 30 mins started bk up agen with no light on ran fine took it round the block a fyew times with black smoke noticed it happend wen the revs went over 3k.. switched it of and restarted it was ok untill 3k but now its on all the time with no power .. iv cleaned and blanked the egr. replased cam sensor checked pipes and chenged fuel filter .and heater plugs no joy wen im driving its smoking wight smoke all the time gets worse up the revs untill u cant c the car behind me but it sounds like a old diesel van verry nockey at 25k revs ... can aney body shed aney light on wat i may be ....thanks daryl theres no fault codes atall had a snap on reader on it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club