Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trip Computer

J4rbo

Hi

I am now officially a proud owner of a Mondeo 2.0 Titanium X 08 plate car :D

The whole car in my opinion is amazing, loving the gadgets that came bundles in it. The query I have is currently my "Trip Computer" is stuck at "Average Speed" and although I can scroll around the other menus, I just cannot press up arrow within the "Trip Computer" to things like "Trip to empty" etc.

I originally had it set to show how many miles I had left before I need to refill but now stuck showing the average speed which I'm not bothered about.

Did anyone have this issue? or managed to get pass this at all?

Hi

I am now officially a proud owner of a Mondeo 2.0 Titanium X 08 plate car :D

The whole car in my opinion is amazing, loving the gadgets that came bundles in it. The query I have is currently my "Trip Computer" is stuck at "Average Speed" and although I can scroll around the other menus, I just cannot press up arrow within the "Trip Computer" to things like "Trip to empty" etc.

I originally had it set to show how many miles I had left before I need to refill but now stuck showing the average speed which I'm not bothered about.

Did anyone have this issue? or managed to get pass this at all?

Ignore people, it seems the up arrow doesn't work full stop, have to get it looked at me thinks :(

sounds like you just need to replace the stalk. Its not a complicated job, you could probably do it in an hour.

You just need to take the plastics off the steering area, and then unscrew and detach the switch then swap and replace everything.

sounds like you just need to replace the stalk. Its not a complicated job, you could probably do it in an hour.

You just need to take the plastics off the steering area, and then unscrew and detach the switch then swap and replace everything.

Thanks for your post. Without having done anything to it, it's working again. Still if I have 3 months warranty from the place I bought it from, perhaps I should take advantage and get them to look at it just in case it's loose or something.

Thanks again.

sounds like an intermittent switch. I would certainly get them to have a look, but don't be surprised if the error occurs just after the warranty is expired...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club