Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changing Bulbs

SgtHobNob

Hello, I've recently ordered a 5dr Titanium X 125 in panther black and I can't wait to take delivery! (Only downside is that's in September!!) I've never had a fiesta before, my current car is a 5dr corsa SXi and changing the headlights in them is almost impossible with normal sized hands, and you need to drop the front bumper to get to the headlights, I was wondering how accessible are the bulbs in the mk7.5 fiesta?

Thanks!

Hello, I've recently ordered a 5dr Titanium X 125 in panther black and I can't wait to take delivery! (Only downside is that's in September!!) I've never had a fiesta before, my current car is a 5dr corsa SXi and changing the headlights in them is almost impossible with normal sized hands, and you need to drop the front bumper to get to the headlights, I was wondering how accessible are the bulbs in the mk7.5 fiesta?

Thanks!

Easiest way to get the bumper off a co##a is to crash the horrible thing.

Sorry, can't stand them.

• Like 1

Haha, I can't complain to much about the corsa, it's done it's job. Although seriously can't wait for the fiesta

bulbs in the headlamps -

Remove screws and clips, disconnect the wiring harness, yank it out with a good pull.

All bulbs accessible and quite simple as far as sidelight, indicator and dipped beam are concerned, as they're covered with rubber covers. I'd imagine high beam is same as it's covered too.

Haven't tried fog lights yet.

Back ones, remove the screws, remove inner carpet and then unscrew the wing nut behind, give the light a good pull and off it comes, unclip the harness, unclip the bulb holder - job done.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club