Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Few Questions

trikidy

Just wondering what this is:

bElWw0z.jpg

Also what is this in the glovebox? Looks like a precut hole, why is it pre cut? What can go there?

NRx3zVA.jpg

Also another question, I changed the colour of my rear heater to red, on the replacement unit it has the button for front heater- my car doesnt have this so i can press the button and nothing happens.

Could I hook some LED's up to the fuse for the front heated screen and then when I press it would it work?

a: not sure - looks like a coin holder

b: Is where there is sometimes a switch to disable passenger air-bag.

So its usually cut out and a switch there? Like optional type thing.

A- doesn't pull out or anything to put coins in

A) blanking plate, optional extra could have other buttons there (e.g, ESP & the likes) should fit a coin or 2, maybe a trolley token in it
B) blanking plate - passenger airbag de-activation switch would go here

There are wires going into A, so I don't think it is just a blanking thing, in car thermometer?

There are wires going into A, so I don't think it is just a blanking thing, in car thermometer?

The wires will most likely be for whatever switch could be there.

I gotcha!

What could go there?

So in theory I could take this off and put my own switch there to some lights or something?

I believe its for an additional in glive box cigarette lighter port

The cut out in the glovebox is definitely for a front passenger airbag deactivation switch.

It's for if you want to put a small child or rear facing baby seat there.

The switch would be matched with a deactivation warning light which would go into one of the two gaps which would be exposed if you removed the coin holder.

The wires behind A would be for the airbag warning light and most likely an ESP button/possible sunroof if fitted.

My ESP switch used to be there, I might be mistaken but I think I saw the passenger airbag deactivation button next to it too. So I don't know what the glovebox thing is!

Right okay thanks.

What about the idea with wiring something into the fuse that front heated screen would be as I now have a button there but dont actually have heated front screen

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club