Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi Everyone

Stuart Eddleston

Hi everyone I bought my little 99 fiesta as a hobby all be it a drive able one and now things have started going wrong in the masses. There a knocking from the back which some one has suggested it could be the rear axle bush, the front passenger side drop link has come off and the suspension has gone really floppy. if anyone knows of a really good website were it is easy to find parts for a cheap price would really appreciate it and if anyone could give me some advice on modifying it i would be really grateful. nothing too boy racer but I've come to the stage now where i want to drive a nice car and the fiesta is good because it still has the low insurance and the high mpg for it's year.

thanks,

stu.

• Like 1

Thank you any hints and tips???

take a look in the fiesta section you should find some help and tips there

mines a focus mk 2.5 good luck

• Like 1

Hi everyone I bought my little 99 fiesta as a hobby all be it a drive able one and now things have started going wrong in the masses. There a knocking from the back which some one has suggested it could be the rear axle bush, the front passenger side drop link has come off and the suspension has gone really floppy. if anyone knows of a really good website were it is easy to find parts for a cheap price would really appreciate it and if anyone could give me some advice on modifying it i would be really grateful. nothing too boy racer but I've come to the stage now where i want to drive a nice car and the fiesta is good because it still has the low insurance and the high mpg for it's year.

thanks,

stu.

Welcome to the forum Stu,

Sounds like all the rubber is wore out on your fiesta mate,

Maybe worth looking in to fitting polyurethane bushes while your at it,

In terms of handling some lowering springs from Eibach and a tower strut brace from sparco would make it quite maneuverable alll for under 500 quid.

• Like 1

I've just ordered a new (well, ex-demo) Fiesta Titanium X with 1800 miles on the clock in race red! I'm collecting it on Saturday and can't wait - it's lush. I will post some photos one here once I've got her home! Never had a Ford car before so this will be very new to me - I've had a Toyota Auris (dull dull dull) and a Renault Clio before that so this is quite a whizzy luxurious entry into the new model for me! Wish me luck!! :)

cheers lenny for the info just one problem it got 14"s on it and can't be lowered without rolling arches which i want to avoid as possible

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club