Photo

Body Work Garage Recommendations- North West :)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gemz1982

Gemz1982

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Name: Gemma
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S TDCI MK6.5
  • Year: 2006

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:24 PM

Hi there,

As of today I am in need of repair work to the standard front end body kit of my Fiesta MK6.5 TDCI.

Proper gutted as I managed to drive into a grass bank down a country lane this morning!!

After cooling down a bit I decided to jump on here and see if anyone could recommended any good body shops. I live Just about 15 miles outside of Chester so any round that way will be a bonus. The damage is not strikingly obvious unless I was to point it out, although I cant bring myself to deal with it myself and would rather entrust a pro to have a look at it. So far it is looking like it needs some cracks repairing, paint work, and it all seems a bit warped.

Also while I'm at it possibly getting a deep scratch down the side of the car where it was keyed...!!

I am nervous about taking it somewhere that will not respect my baby wink.png You know what I mean smile.png

Thanks

Gemma

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Big_dom91

Big_dom91

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Name: Dominic
  • Ford Model: Focus
  • Year: 2009

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

Theres a place near me in kirkby liverpool called total car cosmetics think they do mobile aswell

Heres the website if it helps

http://www.totalcarc...om/contact.html

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users