Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ordered A 1.0 Zetec S Ecoboost, Few Questions...

kyle1

Does keyless entry mean that it's push button start? *hopefully*

And secondly: what MPG do you get? Would I be able to cruise at speeds of 70-80 and still maintain a high MPG? Atm I have to go 50 in my 1.25 to save petrol, v annoying.

I got the moondust silver one, only ever seen one on the roads near me and it was beautiful.

Random but yeah...

Which spec have you gone for, and which engine, 100 or 125bhp?

I have a 1.6TDCi and my best mileage comes at around the 55 - 65 mark, so I'd imagine it's the same with the petrol's if honest, it's similar in most cars really.

Hi mate, not sure if they come with powerfold mirrors, im pretty certain that if its keyless entry it will be push button start, mine is a 2008 58plate 1.6tdci Titanium and it comes with everything, but ive seen titaniums come with alot less. Mine has keyless entry, push button start, powerfold mirrors, bluetooth, voice control, that will even operate what station I listen too, or turn my heaters on at the temp I request, also has aux port and USB, but all said and done, this could have been at the owners request when ordering from new ??? All in all im very happy with it.

125bhp is the one I went for, petrol however. I'm hoping for at least 40 whilst being able to drive at 70 etc, hate driving so slow atm. Only £610 insurance by myself and I'm only 17 haha. Great times.

Any idea about the keyless entry and how fast do you go on A roads for example to achieve that MPG?

I bought mine from autoebid, 8 weeks wait give or take 2 weeks. Probably the latter, but I got:

QKOu9dk.png

Best decision I ever made.

I was going to buy the ST-2 but my goal was to achieve higher MPG and save money. I will save money on insurance (from £2000 down to £610), tax (£125 down to £0), petrol (hoping I get better mpg and 1.0 ecoboost). After getting in the ST I just had to get the leather seats, they may not be the same but I had to. I wish I could get heated seats however, but the temperature will do me fine.

MPG wise, I can't speak about the 1ltr engines, but ppl do seem to think they are good. In the trusty old diesel im getting around 50mpg with just town driving,,, which is amazing compared to my old 56 plate focus 1.8tdci, which in the same driving style was only getting around 27-30mpg. I am however taking it very easy, an economy drive if you like lol. Think i've hit the wall with performance at the ripe old age of 36, now being more bothered with MPG than MPH. You shouldn't be worrying about stuff like this at your age haha.

Mine has everything your has except the leather. One thing I would deffo look to changing on your spec list though, is the 'repair kit' absolute waste of time, and im now in the process of hunting down a jack kit with the relevant parts, got a spare wheel from the local scrap yard last week. I HATE the repair kits, and think there is NO replacement for a good old spare wheel. Worth paying a few extra quid before taking delivery if you ask me !!! What use is a repair kit, if your 100 miles away from home, and you get a blow out ???

MPG wise, I can't speak about the 1ltr engines, but ppl do seem to think they are good. In the trusty old diesel im getting around 50mpg with just town driving,,, which is amazing compared to my old 56 plate focus 1.8tdci, which in the same driving style was only getting around 27-30mpg. I am however taking it very easy, an economy drive if you like lol. Think i've hit the wall with performance at the ripe old age of 36, now being more bothered with MPG than MPH. You shouldn't be worrying about stuff like this at your age haha.

Ya, very true, just like the feeling of knowing I can shoot past someone if I really need to. (Like when you're on a 50 road and someones doing 30 in broad daylight, summer time), that's when you need to open the car up and just dart past. Love that feeling, I love my car, truly. It beats my friends 100bhp and it's only a 59bhp lmao, just I can't handle doing 50 on the A13 etc. That just kills me.

I think it was just standard, I just kept it, didn't even think of it. I'm calling up tomorrow as I want powerfold so I'll see what they can do, I also want daytime running lights.

Gutted, I just bought black mats with a blue trim, gutted as I'm now getting a silver car haha.

To be honest I thought all cars built after 2011 were meant to have DRL's fitted as standard, but obviously not. You can just buy a set and slot them in somewhere to make the car look sweet, or the actually sell complete headlight sets on eBay for about 270 notes with DRL's built in, and they look quite nice.

They might do, no idea really, I'll definitely call up tomorrow and ask any way.

So excited about getting it really! Can use my Zetec S scuff places, my wind deflectors, my brodit clip etc. All because I went for another fiesta, great cars!

On questions of spec, I believe that:

- Zetec S will only have powerfold mirrors if you have the City Pack

- Leather pack includes heated seats!

Full leather pack does include heated seats (with 2 heat settings)

I have it in my Titanium.

That's great news, that's honestly something I really wanted in the car but was ready to let go. I'm going to look in to the city pack, any idea how much it'll cost?

That's great news, that's honestly something I really wanted in the car but was ready to let go. I'm going to look in to the city pack, any idea how much it'll cost?

IIRC City Pack is rear park sensors + powerfold mirrors with puddle lamps - about £300

Well, no need, I just swapped it for an ST-2.

Only paid an extra £2,500 so can't complain...

Hi, all 2013 Fiesta's have DRL's of one sort or another and on the Zetec it will be performed by the sidelight. DRL's came into law in 2011 but they were only mandatory for type approved http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_approval passenger cars...

I thought the lower specs didn't have DRL's, and MK7.5's don't need to comply as the MK7 Fiesta was designed before 2011 and facelifts don't count as a new model.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club