Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Climate TDCi 07 plate Radio Display

Pigtails

Hi All

We have just bought a 07 plate Fiesta TDCi Climate. I have a ghia and when the central display along sie my speedometer shows the name of the station, CD etc. This does not happen on the Climate. Please can someone let me know whether there is a fault or if this is correct. The radio in the CLimate is a 6000, and there is a trip computer.

Many thanks :huh:

Hi

Accordng to this page (if this is the same model) it says that it can display radio stations.

http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/car-reviews/car-a...te-1005602.html

around about the 16th paragraph.. i have copied it below

There are more of the in vogue soft-touch surfaces but, happily, the uncomplicated layout and the durable feel remain. Nice touches include a digital display in the instrument cluster which gives the radio station name and other handy titbits that youd otherwise have to divert your eyes from the road obtain. The volume on the stereo is speed sensitive so as wind, road and engine noise increase with your velocity so does the volume of your favourite song. The Ford Fiesta is a small car with real substance.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club