AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

david295

Titanium X

14 posts in this topic

Am trying to get a titanium x brand new, fords birkenhead keep telling me fords have no plans to build any.

How on earth do i get one, i believe because am getting it on finance they are just palming me off.

If i was going to buy it cash i bet they would get me one.

I doubt that is the reason as they make more money on Finance, Especially if you buy it Ford Options and decide to trade for a new car at the end of the term.

As above, they make more money selling it to you on finance so that won't be the reason.

Have you tried calling another dealer?

I just joined to say my ecoboost titanium x was delivered last Wednesday I can give you the reg if you like to prove it

Am going to try Fords in Ellesmere Port, they really enjoy putting me off for some reason.

Am trying to get a titanium x brand new, fords birkenhead keep telling me fords have no plans to build any.

How on earth do i get one, i believe because am getting it on finance they are just palming me off.

If i was going to buy it cash i bet they would get me one.

What rubbish, we've had a Titanium X for several months now. I'd report that kind of attitude directly to Ford as is outrageous and they have no right being a Ford dealership...

Ordered one a few weeks ago .. due to be delivered in a couple of weeks !

Not sure if I can say where I ordered if from on here but pm me as I got a good discount off the list price ..

I was originally going to get a Titanium X, then was told Ford wouldn't put the dress up kit on it -.-

Just been to Matlock Ford today got a price for one but as I reqd: 17" wheels and full leather they said would not come till Jan 2014

so I think you can still order them ? (have not put in an order yet.)

Just been to Matlock Ford today got a price for one but as I reqd: 17" wheels and full leather they said would not come till Jan 2014

so I think you can still order them ? (have not put in an order yet.)

Thats about right 8 week build time form order to delivery

mine took 3 months for my tit X fiesta ordered dec 2012 picked up march 2013

Finally getting one: Titanium X, 3DR, 1.0 100 p/s.

The above car on straight hire purchase works out at £365.30 per month over 48 months.

It's a new build and Fords say it wont be ready until end of Feb, I take it it wont be a 14plate

It's a new build and Fords say it wont be ready until end of Feb, I take it it wont be a 14plate

If it's registered on or after 1st March it will be!

Hi if its late Feb would ask them to hold it till March 14 plate.

Hi if its late Feb would ask them to hold it till March 14 plate.

Many people ask to hold cars to get a new plate. Mu mum recently got a new Fiat 500 and got it on a 63 plate. I know my car was held and then registered to get it on a 52 plate. They should be fully accommodating toward it.