• Super Mod
  • 12,870 posts
  • Name: Clive
  • Ford Model: Focus mk2 1.8 TDCI Sport
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:00 PM

Had a nice parcel this morning -

th_9e9f2f72-e3fb-438a-95e9-e04ee334f18f.

Containing very well packed nice shiny, newly painted set of front bumper trims for my MK2-

th_1fe4dae7-81fe-4ac5-8feb-9fdb739c9ad0.

th_bcc65467-3b8c-4d2f-8591-37b4bc4bd353.

Lovely paint job, and for £19.99 each which is exactly what Ford charge for them in a primed state.

So paint matched new trims delivered in about a week and a half for what Ford charge unpainted, bargain in my books.

For any MK2 owners looking to brighten up their front ends for a reasonable price, I say go for it and get them from this eBay seller, I heartily recommend them.

http://www.ebay.co.u...arts_online_ltd

They may even be able to sort out painted parts not listed on the web, wouldn't hurt to give them a shout.

Trims will be going on in the next few days, I want to give them a little longer to set and also for a warmer day so they are more flexible and less likely to crack.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Focuz

Focuz

Settling In Well

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Name: Lewis
  • Ford Model: Focus LX
  • Year: 2006

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:45 AM

They are pretty nice, I hate the dull plastic trim around my car.. I'll probably paint the trims I already have though, including the door strips and save a bit of money.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users