Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heater Problems Please Help Asap

biggiebrown

Hi guys im new on here and hope you can help. I have a problem with my heater and hoping you can help me out i brought a ford courier van which i believe is very similar to the fiesta and i noticed that the coolant in it was bit rusty looking so i went to go get it changed the other day at a garage and before it went in the heater was working but after they did it and come out the heater doesn't blow hot air at all now so i took it back to the garage and told them and they said the will have another look at it for me thinking it wasnt bled properly so took it in and another mechanic said that the matrix was blocked so went and got 1 and fitted it and bled the system again but still no joy in the process i took the hcv off and hooked it up to a battery and it was clicking so i assume that it is working as it is not seized and doesn't leak and the mechanic told me the thermostat was working because hot water was flowing in and back out of the main radiator after the car got up to heat. The fans still work but blowing cold i have took the resistor out and did a ohms test on that and that seems to be good i have also put a multi meter on the connector to the hcv and thats reading 12 v so it works off the car and there 12v going to it. So i dont no what else to do so hope you can help many thanks carl.
Show less

If he replaced matrix an to pipe hot at bulk head cable must be snapped inside car on heater dial or something broke in heater box how much new matrix cost I unblock many heater matrix with household domestic radiator flush did he not even try flush it out bad form unless was main dealer they only replace never try save u cash ha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club