Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.25Ps St. Rear Diffuser

Biginnis

Hi guys been looking on some forums and still a but confused on if I need the sport flaps aswell as the diffuser or just the diffuser ? As some have said you do and some say they don't buy have to adjust the diffuser when installing . And also a link to the right one would be appreciated. Its for the fiesta ecoboost s

Thanks n sorry if its allready been answered somewhere els

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

Thanks mate a was looking at your posts earlier but never came across this ... strange. I shall be looking to get it done. After the holidays but looking at your forum has confirmed I don't need the st flaps as the 1.0 125 fiesta comes with it. Your car looks minted

No problem matey, that's correct you just need the upper and lower diffuser parts thankfully :) thanks Hahaa it's getting there.

P.s if you decide to fit it don't hesitate to give me a shout if you need any help, good luck. Pictures once done :)

Will so buddy thanks again . Although the first link you sent wont let me go onto it for some reason ? Defo pics I also have. A body repair to fix first :( so will wait till. I have the penny's and get the diffuser sprayed at the same time

No problemo and weird it takes me to the guide ? Search the guides section and it's the most recent one on the fiesta part :) yehh good thinking, atleast you'll get something good out of a negative then Hahaa

• 2 months later...

turns out someone decided to cave the side of my car in :( in the workshop just now. looking to get the diffuser in August . the workshop im getting the work done are amazing is it worth them fitting the diffuser ? he said he would paint and fit for 100. also I got the link working it just wasn't working on my phone

yes 100 for painting and fitting !!! id go for it tbh but double check other sprayers local to your first but id snap there hand off for it lol

yeah hes done alot of work for me he got a insurance job and a minor own scrape I caused so hes got 2k off me so hes being good to me lol but good to know its a good deal I shall think I will take him up on his offer lol

I payed 140 i think for 2 things painted so as the st diffusor is 2 parts for 100 id take it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

ahh nice I never mentioned the twin exhaust bit. think ill fit that myself lol .. just had a wee look at your profile you selling ur car ? and why lol

Yh twin exhaust all the way ;) and yes i will be later this year, i will be getting a company car so i wont need her anymore it will be a sad day but i will still get to see her every week at my gfs so it will be alright, i just carnt keep her to let her sit and do nothing all the time so is rather see her used im sure one day ill buy it back off my gfs brother lol if not I'll get another one in some years to come and do it all again :)

ahh gutted :( was hoping to see some more mods on her aswell . kept having a wee nosey at yiu page from time to time lol but at least you know she's grtting looked after

Yh i know im gutted too :( ive still got plenty to do before she goes dont worry lol, I'll still be buying things to fit and do to her right up intill the day i sell her i bet lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club