1. 1. Which of these would you go for?

• Silver
    • Black
    • Grey
    • White
    • Blue
    • Red
    • Other

To me the 'tiny bit of chrome' is too much chrome.. personal choice and all that. If I'm spending 'that' amount of money on a car I want to make sure its 100% right for what I want and the chrome wasn't what I wanted!

The 'tons of extras' that you listed aren't madly important to me - I've spec'd my ZS up with the extras that 'I' wanted and given that I've traded in my Focus ST for it, I think I got myself a good deal to be honest. The suspension really won't bother me - if you've driven an Focus ST, you'll know exactly what I mean.

I want the car more for its looks and performance, than what toys come with it.. end of the day, they are all things that can break!!

As I said, personal choice.. for me its the Zetec S, but if you're happy with your Titanium then that's good .. the world would be a boring place if we all drove the same cars!

lol vix i agree

To be honest they are all great cars, and they all look good in every colour.

Even though i have one myself everytime i see one it still turns my head.

I have the Red, Have only seen one other red one since ive had it (near enough 2 months). seen a couple of white and a black but no others.

Glad i went for the Red to be honest, really sets off the dress up kit and wheels imo.

Hate the chrome, Looks odd, glad i went for the ZS :D

I have the Red, Have only seen one other red one since ive had it (near enough 2 months). seen a couple of white and a black but no others.

Glad i went for the Red to be honest, really sets off the dress up kit and wheels imo.

Hate the chrome, Looks odd, glad i went for the ZS :D

Hey lets face it i bet there isn't 1 person on here who has either the Zetec S Or Titanium who wishes they had the other. It would take a brave man to spend over 12k on a car and admit they bought the wrong one or in the wrong colour...

Just for the record i wouldn't change anything about my own order... lol

...every drop. It's the colour of WEE!

its a lovely colour!

i personalyl am 100% chuffed to bits with it :)

personal preferance though!

one word only, squeezze :)

B) B) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Frozen White Mk7 Zetec S with the Street Pack - company car - but now I need to re-order my next car.

I believe my brother is gonna buy my next car so I was torn between another Fiesta Zetec S and a Focus Zetec S (Diesel).

I was gonna order a Diesel next time although I believe you can only select the Street Pack on petrol Fiesta models.

Anyway - I think I'll order another Fiesta Zetec S with a Street Pack but try to fully load it with all extra's, except I really love the Frozen White, but now the black and gunmetal grey (un-sure of the name) are swaying me otherwise :P

I've gotta admit, I ordered my Fiesta based on the colour, Frozen White. Alright, I admit I checked out the car in a lot more detail once I'd decided I'd like one but it really was a case of seeing one in white and thinking "I fancy one of those!". :)

• 5 weeks later...

Vision, looks great with the chrome, could have had the Titanium in Morello for another £250 but liked Vision so much I got the Zetec.

Some cracking colours for this mk 7, Hot magenta with the red individual interior - lovely.

• 3 weeks later...

i have my mk 7 in the vision colour i love it and its the best colour in the range in my opinion

Picked up my 1.6 TCDi ZS in Frozen White yesterday :)

• 5 months later...

• 1 month later...

I love the way this thread is still going...it was one of the first I ever started.

Car has 28,000 miles on it :lol:

I love the way this thread is still going...it was one of the first I ever started.

Car has 28,000 miles on it :lol:

The top colour is white, so it's your fault Dan that there are soooo many white ones :lol:

Actually ordered mine less than 2 weeks before you started this thread.

Nicest colours are Hot Magenta (expensive and easily scuffed, no Ford touch up kit available)and Morello. I've had both.

I used to drive a Mk7 Fiesta in Hot Magenta, then I had one in silver, now I have a 5 month old Mk7 in Panther Black (all thanks to a relative of mines who works at Ford). My relative has a new Focus in Frozen White and I have to say that I love the white colour but I'll be sticking with my choice of black :)

I changed my mind about 4 times when I was ordering mine but in the end I went for Ink blue ... I think it looks great with the chrome

My Econetic is 'Squeeze' or as my workmates call it 'Goppin Green' That's the last time I'll let the wife choose a colour!

• 2 weeks later...

i was planning to get sea grey titanium but when i saw the zetec s in white in the flesh i loved it so ordered one of them instead... possibly changing to performance blue with white stripes and wheels soon though as we have an s1600 in work that i like the look of.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club