Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

LGee48

Hi All. First Time Ford Owner

14 posts in this topic

Hi there. I'm a first time ford owner. Bought my baby in November 2013 changed from a Citroen c4 (don't judge me) to a 1.6 fiesta econetic. I have to admit I loved it from the start and cannot think what I would do without Roary. Yes he has a name and because I am a girl my cars have to be boys. Any hints and tips on looking after him are most welcome :) looking forward to getting to know you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Lennox8270 likes this

Hi welcome :)

Welcome to the family Lindsey!

Great name for a car, I had a Ford called roary,

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

LGee48 likes this

Roary driven by Casper :D I still love that story!

lol im glad it keeps somebody amused, i struggle to remember the names, luckily i got a 5yr old boy who tells me off when i get it wrong

all my cars have had names :

Milly - M reg Nissan Micra

Sally - 03 reg Citroen Saxo

Crap Bag - 05 reg Renault Cleo

Cherry - 55 plate Citroen C4

And now Roary he is the best

My car history is shocking when I see it written down :(

LMFAO!!!! I love the clios name :D

hello im a big Fan of VAG (German cars) But i seen this Focus and i just had to have it. One thing i can say is Fords do like to RUST!! . i have a 60 plate Ford Focus and i have found rust on the underside of my bonnet :(

thats harsh!

Welcome to the family Scott, but I would say start your own thread, that way you can show off your car and have everyone say a personal hello :)

The Clio had many names in its time with me Crap Bag was its favourite and when my niece was little as Crap Bag was not appropriate it was clio bang bang as she thought it made a banging noise.

jeebowhite likes this

post-56184-140516510316_thumb.jpg just finished a good wash and polish. Took 2 hours but well worth it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Hi welcome Lindsey! Mine have had boys names too for same reason. Although my first car (mk4) I didn't name, I've had Norman (Mk 5) and my current car is Norris (mk6.5) relevant to number plates!