Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Lend Us A Ride Australia.. New Series!

Lenny

Ill update the thread with the weekly episodes starting July 31st onwards

Looks great. Will be keeping an eye out.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Lmao :lol: "we dont need to wait for the engine to heat up, we can drop it rite now" lol 0-60 electric speed,

Then the DMC with flux capacitor, looks like plenty of room inside but if i had one styled like that id be worried about the knick Knacks stripping the decorative cables for copper,

Shocked to hear Moog admit a Subaru would be best for road conditions, he hates subaru

The 1950's car is looking like somthing the joker would drive in Batman Movie,

Who would have thought the little Daihatsu show car would feature in the hands of they guys once again,

Gotta love it when Marty drops a gear overtaking the people carrier,

Aswell as the induction sound MONSTER!! :)

Have to watch the 2nd episode tomorrow night. Just saw it being posted Youtube. Can't wait :)

• Like 1

Funny changing capri to crapi :lol: never thought of that before although i do love capri's

Disappointed to see the litter the guys allegedly left behind on the road at the 16th minute of the video doesn't show great appeal to the tourism industry when the local folk openly stumble around there dumped cans in the beautiful natural country side, i say allegedly because we cant see what happens off camera,

However with the car being a convertable and previously being dubbed "crapi" would have made sense and comedy for marty to throw the empty can and bottle in to the back of the car instead of on the road, keeping all crap in one place,

Just my opinion considering these guys are representing there native country and there guides/actions followed by thousands world wide,

im sure they will get plenty of stick over that piece of footage perhaps by accident or design on there part perhaps injure some bad publicity can be seen as free advertising on the flip side alerting people to the show,

I have seen all of there vids, aswell as all the ones on mcmtv2, i think they are the dogs low bits! Lol

• Like 2

I have seen all of there vids, aswell as all the ones on mcmtv2, i think they are the dogs low bits! Lol

+1 mate :)

IMG_20140816_165737_zps1do9e8f_edit_1408

• Like 1

Tis getting harder to link each episode of this guys,

The series has really gone "down under"

Wasn't bad at the beginning but ugh last 2-3 episodes,

Made me laugh Lenny. Love the part where they are stuck in the bush with the bin bag tent trying to light a fire with a flint stick and the other guy says he's got a lighter, classic.

• Like 1

Made me laugh Lenny. Love the part where they are stuck in the bush with the bin bag tent trying to light a fire with a flint stick and the other guy says he's got a lighter, classic.

lol yeah that was classic,

Just bits like pretending to be part of a rally but not actually taking part on the same stretch of road atall, sort of put me thinking "what else is fake"

Was cool when they got the skyline,

And going back in to the blue !Removed! was brilliant,

I just think it could have been a bit more serious in the way they obtained the cars wasnt that difficult,

I feel the fame has began to go to there heads with the internet organising a meet to say:

"we are MightyCarMods lend us your car"

I thought that was a bit disappointing, and an easy way out id give em mine if it featured on show,

I am a huge fan of the guys,

And i understand they dont plan and produce everything they do these days because they have sponsors to dictate aswell as a producer

But i think if it was left to the guys themselves perhaps they would have used more scrap yards and modified bean tins to hold it together

More improvisation,

Remember Jeremy Clarkson

Going on a road trip and i cant remember if it was his water pump or fuel pump was broken on the car,

But he had to drive and turn a manual pump periodically to keep the car going,

That was simple and entertaining while costing almost nothing.

They could have imitated some of top gears stuff.

• Like 1

Know what you mean Lenny, but Top Gear has got a bit like that as well, still funny you just have to think its an entertainment show not a car show.

• Like 1

Know what you mean Lenny, but Top Gear has got a bit like that as well, still funny you just have to think its an entertainment show not a car show.

When you look at it that way mate,

It all seems like fantastic viewing :)

• 2 months later...

Good video that Lenny some awesome cars in the film which is definitely worth a watch if you've not seen it already

Good video that lenny some awesome cars in the film which is definitely worth a watch if you've not seen it already

Thanks Phil ive honestly not had a chance to watch it yet mate,

Still finding my feet at home since monday,

Ill get watching it now but ill probably be asleep in 10 minutes lol im completly wrecked but kids are great :lol:

Enjoy them while they're young mate before they start answering back and all that s**t like "I need an iPad/iPhone/next expensive gadget Daddy cos everyone has one except me and I feel deprived"

• Like 1

Enjoy them while they're young mate before they start answering back and all that s**t like "I need an iPad/iPhone/next expensive gadget Daddy cos everyone has one except me and I feel deprived"

That sounds like now :lol:

5 year old daughter is hard as nails, trys to reason with me and whats worse is i find myself justifying myself with her before catching myself on lol

She is getting a wifi teddy bear from santa among other things :rolleyes: and it dispayed an iPhone on the box

Because you send the bear emails and he speaks the email when you press his hand,

She now wants the iPhone too lmao

One way ive found to keep them off my phone is by saying "its 5pm and the app store is closed from 04:30"

toy-fi-teddy_zps9jonrmdp.jpg

• Like 1

Haha. I tell my little one that he needs a license for various things e.g coca cola, coffee, beer ya know :p

• Like 1