Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chamois?? Best way to clean a Black Fiesta???

johnnymac16

I use a chamois to clean my car after its wash, but have just lost it, cant remember where I got it from as it was ages ago, but just wondered wheres the best to get one? and also whats the best way to clean my black car, without leaving too many smears?

thanks..

Dodo Juice soft touch drying towel - used two of them yesterday for the first time and was super impressed. I'd also recommend i4detailing to get it from...

Dodo Juice soft touch drying towel - used two of them yesterday for the first time and was super impressed. I'd also recommend i4detailing to get it from...

where do u get dodo stuff from?

where do u get dodo stuff from?

I've used...

i4detailing

...twice now, and everything's arrived in great time and smartly packaged.

I've been using Auto Glym Aqua dry to chamois and the High-Tech finishing cloth to polish. Don't know if they're the best you can use as I've not tried many others in the past, but I've been very impressed with them as I can't wax my car because I've had it Diamonbrited and these give a nice finish :)

I always use autosmart mirror image, then autosmart carnuba wax, takes a couple of hours but nothing comes close to the finish u get!! like most things u get out what u put in!

dodo juice super natural towel without a doubt.

you will be left speechless by that thing.

and the best way of cleaning a black car :lol: look for my cleaning thread

I use a chamois to clean my car after its wash, but have just lost it, cant remember where I got it from as it was ages ago, but just wondered wheres the best to get one? and also whats the best way to clean my black car, without leaving too many smears?

thanks..

i have found a microfiber cloth is better than any chamois and its so much cheaper you can even wash the car without any shampoo products you can get them from any supermarkets

i have found a microfiber cloth is better than any chamois and its so much cheaper you can even wash the car without any shampoo products you can get them from any supermarkets

i would never recommend washing a car without and good quality shampoo.

you would get massive amounts of swirl marks

i would never recommend washing a car without and good quality shampoo.

you would get massive amounts of swirl marks

honest you need to try this it will leave you speechless

trust me on this one it is a disaster for your paintwork.

Look for my car cleaning products thread. Always use 2 buckets, dry, paint cleanse, wax.

:)

Have to say that if you look at the pics of GreenyMK7's car you would take his advice. Just hope that I will have the patience and ability to keep my car looking that good (although I am hoping that Squeeze is not going to show the dirt as badly as Panther no doubt does)

trust me on this one it is a disaster for your paintwork.

Look for my car cleaning products thread. Always use 2 buckets, dry, paint cleanse, wax.

:)

i have been using micro cloths for a couple of years never had a problem on any of my cars paint work they are even good for your windows and interior a superb all rounder i would say

i have been using micro cloths for a couple of years never had a problem on any of my cars paint work they are even good for your windows and interior a superb all rounder i would say

Greeny is our resident car cleaning expert and believe me his car is testament to that.

Greeny is our resident car cleaning expert and believe me his car is testament to that.

[/quote

ok will try greeny's way iam open to any new suggestions ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club