Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Never Thought I'd See Numbers Like This!!

jimbro

Cannot believe the mpg you can get from a 2.2 litre

372.8 miles done and still got 217 in the tank and lots of this has been town driving.

Fuelconsumption.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Jim

Just out of interest, how many miles did you get out of the tank in the end?

Still haven' got to the bottom yet. Back at work now so not dtiving much. Looking like around 575 miles though

!Removed! good going mate, sensible use of the right boot I reckon?

Yes. Driving has been a mix of motorway and town. Give it the odd boot now and again but I'm seriously impressed at the economy

I get those kind of figures on a 33 mile run with about 1 mile of town conditions in a 2 ltr! Seriously good return for a 2.2!

Any mods?

Standard so far. Only had it a few weeks. Been driving Pajeros for the last 10 years so its nice getting more than 25mpg (14mpg towing the caravan). Just ordered egr blank plate as 1st mod.

Wow, a Pajero. You must be feeling positively wealthy now saving all of that money every month :)

Ah yes, the good old blank plate. Mine turned up in the post a couple of weeks ago, I was going to fit it at the weekend

but the clutch went whilst the wife was in the South West visiting a friend (We live in Norfolk). Will have to wait till

next weekend when I get the car back. From what I have read, it's a sensible move fitting one of these. Will protect

more than improve power/mpg etc. I take it you have a Euro 4?

Yes, a 2006 euro4 Ghia. Just back off hols where the Mondeo did 35mpg towing our 1400kg caravan.. Towed it easily and very stable too. Only thing ive really done is add DAB adapter so I get digital radio. Just need to tweek the install a bit to sort out the mount. Seriously loving this car though

Yeah, brilliant car I agree (even tho I'm facing an £800 + clutch/cylinder/dmf bill at the mo). Where did you get the DAB adaptor? Is it any good, I've heard good and bad about those.

I've got a 2005 LX with the high end sat nav radio (touch screen version) really good system but analogue. Not sure

if the digital kit would work with it tho.

I use the sonichi s100 from Halfords. £50 + £14 for external antenna. I use the aux out port to the moneo aux in port and it sounds great but it also has built in fm transmitter so should work with any fm head unit

cheers for that, the head unit has the aux input etc so should be fine, Just got to sort the aux connector out that's in the glove box. I have a dodgy

connection somewhere that needs checking out. tried plugging my phone into it for music etc but nothing...........

I have my ipod to the sonichi aux in, sonichi aux out to the mondeo aux in so its all linked. Just need to tidy the cabling this weekend.

Just googled it. Its a big bugger! Looks pretty decent tho. Is there anywhere else to get the 12v from other than the lighter socket?

Ive run a multi socket adapter into my glove box and run everything in there to keep it tidy

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club