Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Tyres

JoeZS19

Hey,

I know there has probably been lots of topics about tyres but just want some opinions.

Picked my 13 plate zetec s up a couple of weeks ago, didn't notice at the time but the front passenger side tyre is different to the other 3 standard continentals (the make is landsail ??)

Want to change the front two tyres and just wondered what people recommend? I put Bridgestone efficient grips on my last zetec s and found they gripped very well but open to other options.

Thanks in advance :)

The currently "best" tyre for grip is Continental Contisportcontact 5 according to recent ADAC tests. (ADAC is german and they're well known for being thorough with their tests)

In Denmark FDM (our equivalent of the german ADAC) reached the same conclusion.

So I run on said contisportcontact tyres, and they're indeed VERY grippy - the downside is increased tyre noise and wear, but I don't drive that many miles a year, and the car's got a decent stereo so that solves the noise :D

Yeah I did see they got good reviews on the internet,

I may have to have a look into them,

I'm happy to pay £100 plus for each tyre as I don't want to end up in any hedges aha

Thanks for the opinion :)

I second the part about paying £100 - considering the tyres is the only thing connecting the car to the road, it's a bad place to save money in my opinion :)

I second the part about paying £100 - considering the tyres is the only thing connecting the car to the road, it's a bad place to save money in my opinion :)

I couldn't agree more :),

Had a bad experience in the past so never again aha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club