Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk6 3 Piece Radio Unit Help

efiste2

We have a Mk6 pre facelift Fiesta with the 3 plate audio unit,

post-57187-0-36845800-1409250835_thumb.j

we want to fit an aftermarket single din unit, Obviously the two black plastic bars have to be cut away from the dash bezel....

post-57187-0-88268900-1409250780_thumb.j

When these bars are cut away will one of these COVER OVER the marks/gaps where the bars have been sawn/cut away.

post-57187-0-70994100-1409251039_thumb.j

If there is any visible cutting marks or gaps, then that means we have to buy a new dash bezel.......which at the moment is £75 plus VAT.... so if at all possible id like to avoid!!!

post-57187-0-11186600-1409251137_thumb.j

Thanks for any advice !!!!!

Hey mate l have done the aftermarket stereo conversion as well and like you say the two plastic pieces would need to be cut and filed back to make it factory the double din adaptor you are on about sits just behind my dash piece and as I messed up cutting slightly you can see the end result all the time i know it's more money but I would go for the new pre cut dash piece unless you want to give a go your self when cutting leave about 1mm of plastic piece and file until it is flush

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Thanks so much for that Jaspal, Thats exactly what i needed to know.....Thanks again mate

That's no problem always here to help also when removing the dash piece try to handle with care as i have had problem on my fez with the air direction dial cable seems to come out its housing and can be a pain to refit

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club