Do Not Sell My Personal Information

She's Dead :(

Mental_Atom

So I had the MOT on my 97' reg Fiesta this morning.

It failed. A LOT.

post-54954-0-19493500-1409395176_thumb.j

So it's time for SORN and an even more painful wait until October for the new one :(

R.I.P

post-54954-0-81424900-1409395392_thumb.j

Has to be said though, that is one impressive MOT faliure!

• Like 1

Blimey. Just as well you didn't have an accident in it then. Sell it for spares.

Blimey. Just as well you didn't have an accident in it then. Sell it for spares.

Yeah, that would not have been pretty. I thought it was just my imagination that my brakes were rubbish, but apparently they actually were!

Call that car buying place a mentioned you get a couple hunner n they will pick it up

thats pretty impressive! never seena car fail on thatg much before to be honest. well, as much of a nice car it has proberbly been to you, atleast you know your safe now! lol

Haha, true true!

Even the mechanic said it's a shame because it runs so nicely! Cost me £320 last month as well which is a pain!

One of my colleagues at work has a brother who runs a garage, and said if I ever need anything cheap temporarily let him know. See if I can pick up a scrapper for 2 months and sell it for the same money at the end.

If not, I'll keep it until the insurance runs out and then scrap it.

It's that or public transport :(

Wow that's an epic fail if I ever saw one :blink:

I wonder how much you'd get selling it for scrap compared to selling it in parts. I guess you could take some bits off from inside to sell and still scrap it.

Wow that's an epic fail if I ever saw one :blink:

I wonder how much you'd get selling it for scrap compared to selling it in parts. I guess you could take some bits off from inside to sell and still scrap it.

I think "deathtrap" is the word that we need here. Apparently the corrosion on the back is so bad he could put his hand through it.

I can get £100 for scrap including pick-up from here, which is not bad at all!

I can get £100 for scrap including pick-up from here, which is not bad at all!

I guess that's not bad considering you probably couldn't even pay someone to take it off your hands with that MOT certificate.

I guess that's not bad considering you probably couldn't even pay someone to take it off your hands with that MOT certificate.

Very true, he thought the repair bill would be minimum £1000, probably higher once they got in there as they'd have to dismantle half the car to fix the chassis alone!

have you phoned that place that was giving you £100 odd for it and collecting it?

sorry to hear it go too soon (1 month too soon)

Similar things to what my silver mk5 fiesta failed on a few weeks ago.

I just spent a lot of time welding and fitting new brakes :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club