Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4 Weeks Of Ownership

philr62

Well i've had the st for 4 weeks now and all i can say is that it lives up to all the hype.

The whole package just seems right,power,handling,brakes,looks are all spot on.

It gets a few admiring glances and some nice comments as well.

The only downside is the sad loss of my metal dust caps of which i suspect are the envy of the new owner at the local bmx park ;)

If i could sum my st up in one word i think it would have to be

EPIC :wub:

• Like 1

I'm about the same with my st3 and loving it. Finding myself taking the long way to get places or just going for a drive for the sake of it. Still have all my dyst caps so far, fingers crossed.

"Yeah, just nipping out to get some tea bags and the paper...won't be long love!"

*many hours later*

ring-ring ring-ring

"Oh yeah, hi love...no, not got the teabags yet - local had run out...yeah...no...where am I? Well...err...Asda...which ONE? err...*mumbles* Portsmouth"

:p

• Like 4

Well i've had the st for 4 weeks now and all i can say is that it lives up to all the hype.

It really does, it's one of the few things I know of that deserves all the hype around it.

I'm about the same with my st3 and loving it. Finding myself taking the long way to get places or just going for a drive for the sake of it. Still have all my dyst caps so far, fingers crossed.

I'm the same lol, just this afternoon I went for another drive just for fun, most people would never do that, but that's how you know it's a driver's car :)

The thing is it even makes ordinary journeys special, like driving to and from work which is usually quite boring, but not in the ST even if you're not driving it fast.

And I have plastic dust caps so no worries there lol.

I find my myself taking the twisty country back roads rather than the faster A roads because I can drive it.

I love my Zetec S. I love the grasshopper sound of the engine. I love the roar (inside the cabin - ha) when you put your foot down. I even love the recirculating valve hiss when I lift off.

...but I don't love the lack of acceleration on steep slip roads.

I want an ST :(

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club