Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 7.5 Fiesta - Gel Overlays And Wind Deflectors?

gje2403

Hi all,

Was just wandering if anyone could advise me or point me in the right direction for some Gel badge Overlays and Wind Deflectors for my car. I've seen a few cars with them on now and I think that they look awesome and was wandering where to get them from.

I'm not to sure what color to get the gel overlays as my car is Race Red, and was thinking about getting white ones as I've always been a massive fan of red and white detailing.

If anyone could point me in the right direction for these, that would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

Send an email to Ryan at gelbadges@gmail.co.uk (these are the same quality as DMB who used to be the go to company for them)

Wind deflectors can be bought from ford dealers.

• Like 1

I've got climair wind deflectors which i got from my local dealer for about £34. with regards to gel badges, i believe the only place to get them from now is to email Ryan Hunt at gelbadges@gmail.com from what i have heard from everyone on here.

• Like 1

I've got climair wind deflectors which i got from my local dealer for about £34. with regards to gel badges, i believe the only place to get them from now is to email Ryan Hunt at gelbadges@gmail.com from what i have heard from everyone on here.

cheers for that mate, i will be down my local dealer Thursday anyway so shall inquire then and I shall email that guy and see what he says

Would agree with Mark and Liam , gelbadges@gmail.com is the place to go. Got mine not to long ago good quality and decent prices. I've added a few pics of what they look like on my MK6.

post-58329-0-05508800-1416914599_thumb.j

post-58329-0-29568100-1416914629_thumb.p

• Like 1

Would agree with Mark and Liam , gelbadges@gmail.com is the place to go. Got mine not to long ago good quality and decent prices. I've added a few pics of what they look like on my MK6.

They look sick!

I've sent and email outlining what I'm after so I shall wait for a response and post back!

Thanks for all your help guys!

As I was discussing with Paramanic the other day (but not on here), do wind deflectors need to be declared to insurance?

As I was discussing with Paramanic the other day (but not on here), do wind deflectors need to be declared to insurance?

I couldn't imagine they would be :)

:P ye don't have to bud.

I just do when my renewal comes just because they look for anything to pick on not to dish out lol plus its free they dont charge anything but this is prob just me :P

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Climair Sport Wind Deflectors from my local dealership today, only cost me £30, and I must say they do finish off the side of the car nicely.

Little bit difficult to try and get seated in the right position, and some bending is required (I thought they were going to snap) but once they are seated properly its just a case of pushing up and making sure none of the seals get trapped or pinched.

Just gotta wait 12 hours now for everything to adjust and reset the one touch window!

Shall post pictures once the car has been cleaned!

Thanks!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club