Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2005 C-Max

Mart7379

The one you are selling does it come with disk? I have something like it on the lap top but doesn't do much to change things on it.

Ah if your referring to the F Super, it doesnt, and its only Medium Speed (I think) it will do basic diagnostics but your better off with....

what is a half decent one to get

One like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-USB-Modified-ELM327-Elmconfig-Forscan-Ford-Focus-Mondeo-S-Max-Kuga-/181457164970?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a3fb09aaa

as this has the switch already in, you have MS and HS access, and I would highly recommend the use of FORSCAN for diagnostic purposes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Just got round to playing with my elm 327 cable, I have had it plugged in to the car and found a couple of faults in regards to ABS which are

1. C1145 - Right front wheel speed sensor Input circuit failure.

I will pick up a new sensor and see if it corrects the issue.

2. C1143 - Left rear Tone ring missing tooth fault.

I presume this is a job for a pro, so will leave them to this.

Also, so that I'm not replacing the wrong side when it comes to a sensor, would I be right in thinking it showing the right side...... Right is the driver side (offside) or would it be Nearside as if you were stood in front of the car looking towards it?

(Sounded like a legit question when I wrote it, now I think I've answered my own question)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

lol :) both are for the garage, I had the C1145 error, it was an issue with the short loom going to the ABS sensor. As for the rear, thats definitely a pro job!

I will have to price the job up and get it sorted, braking doesn't seem to be effected even tho the abs light is on.

Thanks for the advice

For me I had to pay 60 diagnostic fee at ford and 55 for the loom. I would price yours similar but maybe add 40 as ford's elsewhere charge around 100 for diagnostics

I've never used ford themselves for any repair work. I never will. I try do the job myself, if I can't I'll take it to a garage I've used for years.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club