Do Not Sell My Personal Information

S1600 Owners Help!

ifoundmyalloys

Hello.....

I may be mad but I have seen the mk7.5 ZS with the S1600 stripes and I thought it looked amazing.

With that being said could a S1600 owners possible help by measuring the stripes width and the distance between the two stripes?

I can buy the side stripes easily off eBay but the original S1600 stripes obviously won't fit my bumpers which is a pain :(

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Ian

Cheers for the links Willy but a guy on eBay is selling them for £15 delivered.

There is so many racing/viper/OTT stripes though and not a lot of info on the 1600 about the width of the OEM ones :(

Thank you so much mate!

Now to order them from eBay and try and at least get the front bumper done before my TRC splitter gets here haha!

Cheers again bud :D

Will do!

I'm still certain I've already seen the 7.5 ZS with the stripes but Google isn't throwing anything up haha!

• 4 months later...

S1600 help

Hi there.

I'm new on this but I need some help.

I'm from Scotland and have found a 2011 mk7 s1600 (134) fiesta at a local dealer and I love it. It has quite high mileage at 71,000 and I was wondering if that would deter anyone?

The car itself is immaculate and doesn't look like 70,000 miles. It is a one owner car and has a full ford service history.

I want to know if anyone on here knows the car and could possibly share any information on it. If not then can you all please give me advice on things to look out for and a verdict on if I should go for it or not?

The registration is: ST11kwm

It was first registered in Ford Evans Halshaw Kirkcaldy.

Any help at all would

Be much appreciated ASAP.

Thanks,

Dylan Williams.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club