Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Choosing Wheel Spacers..

jakeeehh

I wanna install wheel spacers all round but I don't know which ones to choose brand/size/ect..

I have 15" rims on my 2011 MK7 & I want 15mm atleast, maybe even 20mm.

I've heard to stay away from extended stud ones & to always get ones that are hub centric.

Suggestions?

Do you have to get alignment and tracking redone after fitting spacers?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Do you have to get alignment and tracking redone after fitting spacers?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Idk, I'm trying to find out as much about them as I can (pros-cons ect) before I buy & why some people frown upon

extended studs?

and they're not extended studs if you look at the pictures you bolt the spacer on which has its own studs... The problems are when you buy cheap ones for example if they're not hubcentric with its own lip then all the weight is put on the bolts and if you get extended bolts then the longer the bolt the more stress....

Our cars don't have that problem because the hubs have studs and the wheels nuts rather than threaded hubs with bolts.

so not something you want to get cheap if you're gonna buy them then get the best ones after all your life and possibly someone else's is worth more than some £50 eBay set

I have been considering a brake upgrade maybe K-Sport ones but to fit them you have to fit 15mm spacers and I'm not sure I really want to fit them if it throws all the alignment out and all.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club