Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrading Mk7.5 St Lights

StevenST13

So I've upgraded my dipped beam headlights and now I'm looking at upgrading the rest of the bulbs on my ST. I'll be doing the mainbeam front fogs and all the rear lights now I know which bulbs I'm going for on main and front fogs. But I'm thinking of upgrading all rear lights and indicators to led but what's worry me is I've heard horror stories of how they haven't worked properly.

So my question is has anyone done this and do they work correctly with no errors or should I just stick with normal upgraded bulbs?

I'd leave the standard rear bulbs in, go for chrome indicators though. The only rear light worth changing to LED would be the reverse light to make it brighter if needed.

I've seen someone on here fit LED units to the back of a Fiesta but can't remember the thread, sorry, not sure they do it for me but if they are what you like then go for it.

Yeah, I've got chrome indicators and LED reverse lights that look amazing, but I wouldn't do anything else on the back. You can get a clear spoiler brake light though, if that would be something you'd fancy?

Thanks for replys peeps. Was thinking just going chrome on indicators not going for led rear light units I don't like the look of them. I'd just replace standard bulbs for led instead of the hole unit. I'll only be doing that for the number plate lights.

Get the clear high level brake light as said I have it as does my son, looks good on white cars especially

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Have a look at my gallery pictures there's one on there. You can buy them from SICO developments for £40

You can get them from your local ford dealer for £40 too and save postage.

I just need to decide whether to get one for my Fiesta. I'm not sure whether it will be that much of an improvement or not against Vision Blue!

I've got one on mine looks far better than the red one

So I've upgraded my dipped beam headlights and now I'm looking at upgrading the rest of the bulbs on my ST. I'll be doing the mainbeam front fogs and all the rear lights now I know which bulbs I'm going for on main and front fogs. But I'm thinking of upgrading all rear lights and indicators to led but what's worry me is I've heard horror stories of how they haven't worked properly.

So my question is has anyone done this and do they work correctly with no errors or should I just stick with normal upgraded bulbs?

Was just wondering what bulbs you fitted for you dipped beam? And the sidelights if you did change them?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Oh fair enough, thank you for the help much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club