Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car mats

poohbear

Now it is the summer, I would like some carpet mats as I have the official fiesta rubber ones but sick of them looking muddy all the time!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Fiesta-carpet-m...14#ht_931wt_939

Are these genuine and do you get the fiesta on the passenger side too (doesnt look like it in the picture)

IF they are the standard car mats, avoid them as they will look very old and battered very quicky. Get some of theses :)

DSC04838.jpg

The item listing says they're genuine and it seems like it's an actual Ford dealership. Are these the standard mats?

omg, I want the two little plastic bits in that bag! I might have to order a set just so I can get it!

Phone up Mountune and ask for David Moore. £49 + p&p so not cheap

Def recommend the mountune mats, they are wearing fabulous, and look great every week when Max hoovers them.

The item listing says they're genuine and it seems like it's an actual Ford dealership. Are these the standard mats?

omg, I want the two little plastic bits in that bag! I might have to order a set just so I can get it!

I got those free with my car, Flic didnt get any I sent mine to her in the post.

I take it you got mats with your car then? Mine didn't come with any which is terrible considering the weather we get here.

Yes I got them free but didn't want them fixed to the carpet which Flic did so gave her mine.

Now it is the summer, I would like some carpet mats as I have the official fiesta rubber ones but sick of them looking muddy all the time!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Fiesta-carpet-m...14#ht_931wt_939

Are these genuine and do you get the fiesta on the passenger side too (doesnt look like it in the picture)

I bought them Emily - they are rubbish, wearing out very quickly.

Yes I got them free but didn't want them fixed to the carpet which Flic did so gave her mine.

i got my mats with the car but they didn't give me the plastic things, I have a habbit of moving the carpet around when I drive which caused unsightly curling of the edges. Annoying! The plastic things are wicked! Very grateful to the lovely Emily for donating them to me and Fabio :)

I bought car mats from eBay about a year ago. The drivers one has pretty much fallen apart. I wish I had bought it from a Ford Dealer, because hopefully they will have faired better.

I got what I paid for really. Lesson learnt

Hopefully I will get the ford ones as standard on mine - not sure what to do if they do turn out to be a bit rubbish as not sure I like the Mountune logo plastered on them if I am not having the tune up kit fitted

If you want to waste your money, then buy the official Ford mats. They will start to fall apart after a few weeks and it gets worse in the months after it. I had the standard carpet mats in mine for 4 months and they looked about 3 years old. Hence why i got the much better Mountune mats which are lasting much much longer. They still look brand new today!

My advice would be either get rubber mats, or find a better pair of mats

I have the rubbers mats from Ford but think it would be nicer to get carpet ones for the summer.

Will save up for Mountune ones I think! They look nice :)

When I bought my Mk 6.5 '58 reg Fiesta, I got a set of Standard Ford mats;-- only the drivers mat was fixed down with plastic clips. I replaced them with Ford Velour grade mats at twice the price, and this time both front mats were fastened down, and the "Fiesta" embroidery was more bold. They look well worth the £50, and comparable with Toyota ones.

If you want to waste your money, then buy the official Ford mats. They will start to fall apart after a few weeks and it gets worse in the months after it.

Mine certainly haven't so I guess it depends how you look after them Mark.

As you know, mine's a titanium therefore the mats are inclusive.

I bought my car in December and eight months later they still look brand new so there's no way I'm going to pay fifty quid for a set of mats that probably only cost a fraction of that. :rolleyes:

Incidentally, Mrs Hedgepig's car has factory fitted mats and these are still looking brand new after eight months too.

I bought my car in December and eight months later they still look brand new so there's no way I'm going to pay fifty quid for a set of mats that probably only cost a fraction of that. :rolleyes:

Incidentally, Mrs Hedgepig's car has factory fitted mats and these are still looking brand new after eight months too.

I had velour mats in my Ka, they were lovely and not worn atall in the 3 or so years I had them. The standard Fiesta mats are cr@p. The velour ones may be a lot better. Are the titanium ones velour?

I have the premium ones that came with the titanium with ford embroided on them, and mine have worn away really badly. Im going to get the mountune ones, when I get time to visit mountune in essex.

But i wouldnt waste ur money with the fords ones, im glad i didnt pay £50 for them!!

I have the premium ones that came with the titanium with ford embroided on them, and mine have worn away really badly. Im going to get the mountune ones, when I get time to visit mountune in essex.

But i wouldnt waste ur money with the fords ones, im glad i didnt pay £50 for them!!

The ones I bought were £25 ish but I noticed there are velour ones for £50, so I assume there must be a difference? Might just buy a set of non branded velour ones (once I've paid the bill for all the dodo juice stuff :lol: )

That may be the case on the velour mats, but i never got them. I had the standard cheap carpet mats for £20 odd

I think from what people have said there are obviously 2 types of ford mats - standard for £25 odd and velour for £50 odd.

My Mum had a MK6 Facelift Ghia which had the fiesta mats for her model in, she took them out for me somewhere incase mine didnt come with any...do you think I can find them!?!

Ive actually woke up today annoyed about my mats, that Im going to use my day of to order some new mats, and maybe the foot pedals once I find out the price!"

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club