Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FAULTS

char

:angry: HI has any body had any trouble with there gear boxes i have a 09 fiesta zetec s and it started to stick in gear also when i start the car it dosnt tick over properly and cuts out does any one else have this problem :(

Nope, not this problem, but other power issues, which was down to the alternator which has now been replaced! Take your car back to ford and let them run diagnostics on your car to see what comes up. Sorry to hear your troubles!

Nope, not this problem, but other power issues, which was down to the alternator which has now been replaced! Take your car back to ford and let them run diagnostics on your car to see what comes up. Sorry to hear your troubles!

I called ford this morn got to take it this afternoon they were really rude its only two months old. <_<

I called ford this morn got to take it this afternoon they were really rude its only two months old. <_<

Just like any other place really............they are all over you like a rash when they think your going to sign on the dotted line at the sales desk, once they have got your money........ you are just another inconvience :(

Just like any other place really............they are all over you like a rash when they think your going to sign on the dotted line at the sales desk, once they have got your money........ you are just another inconvience :(

yeah tell me about it i aint going to put up with there crap its &#33;Removed&#33; dangerous i was on motorway when it happend.

So any update on your tale of woe?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club