Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitting An St Spoiler On Standard Zetec

James.jerrum

I'm wanting to get a St spoiler for my car but I have looked on the Internet and the St spoilers require bolt holes does anyone know of a guide of drilling holes for the spoiler

You should be able to make a template easy enough. One way is to cover the bottom of the spoiler in masking tape which will show the bolt positions. Put plenty of tape on so you can remove it as one big template. Obviously sticky side will now be facing up but you can now lay it down on the boot lid and the holes in the tape that went around the spoiler bolts will now show you where to drill.;)

You should get a drilling guide in the installation documents which come with the spoiler (if an OEM kit from Ford).

I've seen some pictures of standard fiesta with St spoilers on and they look very strange unless they are aftermarket. The look a lot bigger (stick out) more then the St ones

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club