Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hooray

Reel105

Ouch! Although technically, neither have you! :P

Ojay rub it in - although he has now been built so just waiting on him coming to join the family . ..

I think its the extra shiny shiny they added to it that has made more poeple got for Titanium's, namely the starter button :P

Couldn't afford £400 for a button so I'm not getting that - mind you, what you've never had you never miss . . . .

You haven't! :P

Oooooh! When was yours coming again? :P I'd rather be a Zet. than a Tit. Especially if you're gonna be a Tit! :lol:

Oooooh! When was yours coming again? :P I'd rather be a Zet. than a Tit. Especially if you're gonna be a Tit! :lol:

Hopefully be on the road for the 1st September - well that week anyway

And I plan to de-badge mine so I will be neither so there! :P

That kind of makes me a Sty.....yeah, that's about right.

Hopefully be on the road for the 1st September - well that week anyway

And I plan to de-badge mine so I will be neither so there! :P

Yeah, I was toying with the notion of debadging the Style+. Not that I'm bothered about the fact it's a Style+ - I just hate the generic font they use. It's the same one on every car. Love the Fiesta font though.

Trying to decide whether it's too much trouble. Being the clumsy git that I am I'd probably mess it up.

Yeah, I was toying with the notion of debadging the Style+. Not that I'm bothered about the fact it's a Style+ - I just hate the generic font they use. It's the same one on every car. Love the Fiesta font though.

Trying to decide whether it's too much trouble. Being the clumsy git that I am I'd probably mess it up.

I just think, from the pics of de-badged ones that I have seen, the rear end just looks so much nicer and less cluttered without the Fiesta badge and the lettering (even worse if you have the TDCi badge on there too.

I am going to see if I can get the dealer to take it off for me or failing that a friend who is good at all sorts of DIY as I am sure I will end up breaking a headlight doing it - yes I am that bad!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club