Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mk3.5 Lights Abroad...

Morning All,

Just wondering if I travel abroad in my New Focus do I need to get them silly stickers so I don't blind anyone or has this new version (Bi-Xenon) got flat lights which allow for both UK and abroad?

I also heard there maybe a little lever to set either side... I'm hoping it's not a dealer job...

Any help would be great

Cheers

yours are the lights without a kick up so should be ok as they are.

Dont forget your spare bulbs, hazard triangle, first aid kit, blanket, teddy bear, thermos flask and any other bits our foreign friends love to carry!:D

• Like 1

and breathelyser

• Like 1

and breathelyser

If you cant get one of those then take a long straight line instead and if you cant walk it dont drive!:rolleyes::lol:

Its a requirement on france to have 2

Morning All,

Just wondering if I travel abroad in my New Focus do I need to get them silly stickers so I don't blind anyone or has this new version (Bi-Xenon) got flat lights which allow for both UK and abroad?

I also heard there maybe a little lever to set either side... I'm hoping it's not a dealer job...

Any help would be great

Cheers

Does your car have adaptive lights and self levelling?

if so there is a menu in the cluster screen settings to change from left hand to right hand driving.

• Like 1

if so there is a menu in the cluster screen settings to change from left hand to right hand driving.

clive, what do you think of the adaptive lights, any good?

• Like 1

Yeah it has the random all moving lights... When mine is fixed I'll have a look to see if it's in the menu screen... Thanks for that! Be handy!

The lights are really good, full beam is the same lights they just move up and down... The turning lights take a little while to get used to but are quite handy!

Over all good stuff!

Cheers

clive, what do you think of the adaptive lights, any good?

They seem pretty good and I particularly like the way the lights follow the steering and even illuminate the kerb when parking however i do sort of miss the ability to adjust height manually as they seem a bit low on country lanes compared to my old faithful MK2.

Probably just need to get used to them I guess.

Yeah it has the random all moving lights... When mine is fixed I'll have a look to see if it's in the menu screen... Thanks for that! Be handy!

The lights are really good, full beam is the same lights they just move up and down... The turning lights take a little while to get used to but are quite handy!

Over all good stuff!

Cheers

Let us know how you get on Fella.

Just found this, whether it's of any use to you?-

So much easier that slapping on manky corrugated plastic blobs.

if you have this setting then happy days.

If it's adaptive headlights then you should have anyway.

• Like 1

The rh to lh in cluster actually just lowers the beam pattern sufficiently. .

The rh to lh in cluster actually just lowers the beam pattern sufficiently. .

As long as it's legal I'll deal with it lol who needs to see in the dark anyway... My car won't even let me drift outside the white lines now lol boring!

Must be legal for ford to give you the option. , have you tried to drift, it will let you if you give little effort on steering,

Must be legal for ford to give you the option. , have you tried to drift, it will let you if you give little effort on steering,

When I tried it quickly it steered me back into the lines which is nice but I didn't do much after that lol

good for coming home from the pub,

Well, Thanks for all for your help...

Check the Focus this morning and it does indeed have the option in the video above so all is well! :D

Cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club