Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If an ST was to be released...

Fraser.

Alright guys

My zetec s is going to be financed over 3 years with ford, but if an ST was to be released in a year or so, do dealers let you trade up to a higher model, and re-finance the difference?

Cheers :)

SHould be able to strike a deal with them but it might cost you if they charge for surrendering your finance deal early.

Asked my dealer about the possibility of the ST coming out next year and he denied any knowledge of it - but then I guess he would!

Yes, but it's usually a pretty poor deal. Having said that, if the ST/RS appear I'll look into it. I'm not holding my breath on either front.

They would get a settlement figure for your current car and work a deal out on that. Depending how far into the agreement you were, it is likely that you owe more on the finance than the car is worth, which isn't exactly ideal. Alternatively, if at that time you had paid more than half the total amount payable, you could voluntarily terminate the agreement and hand the car back.

You can settle the finance on the car at any time, part exchanging it on a different car that would be re-financed through the dealer you chose :)

can you imagine the waiting time for one of those cars id say 20+ weeks

ive done this several times and ive never had a bad deal from it,i usually have more equity in the car than i thought,if you have used ford credit they dont load the interest on the first year so "chopping" in early is even better,but then again i get ford privilige :P

well to give you an exapmle! were currenty selling 58 plate zetec s fiestas withe side skirts and street packs from £12999-13999!! and cant get enuff of them... so i cant see you loosing much for tradin it in! there still climbin in the books!!

as for fiesta st! 3 years options is the best place to be with the launcg of the puma and capri along with the fiesta st / rs all scheduled for late 2011-2012

well to give you an exapmle! were currenty selling 58 plate zetec s fiestas withe side skirts and street packs from £12999-13999!! and cant get enuff of them... so i cant see you loosing much for tradin it in! there still climbin in the books!!

as for fiesta st! 3 years options is the best place to be with the launcg of the puma and capri along with the fiesta st / rs all scheduled for late 2011-2012

Interesting - would be about the time I come to the end of my 2 year options deal . . . .I wonder?? :lol:

st is surposed to be here in january

jay ex ford mechanic

Really - how come the mag's haven't picked up on it yet then?

January? Dont think so not in a recession :blink:

As previously mentioned 2011-2012 would be more realisitic from a business point of view

Either way, I bet it wil not come in anything like the range of colours that you can get in the rest of the range - even the ZS is a bit limited!

I was told last winter that it would be here August 09.. still waiting :lol:

I think I'd be first to order one haha, an ST orange one!!

I had the first Zetec S that my dealer sold :)

Really - how come the mag's haven't picked up on it yet then?

don't know probably put it back

as for recession they was only making so many focus RS's but made loads more and thats a 26k car so recession means nothing

Edited by alexp999
Swearing replaced with more appropriate content, please read your text prior to posting

Both of those are old articles and since then FOrd have said that they are not going to enter the hot hatch race for their smaller city type cars and focus more on the economy and environmentally friendly cars (i.e. not Fiesta or KA ST's or RS's)

Both of those are old articles and since then FOrd have said that they are not going to enter the hot hatch race for their smaller city type cars and focus more on the economy and environmentally friendly cars (i.e. not Fiesta or KA ST's or RS's)

yes i agree but it will be here as it will be needed for the motorsport aspect of things

and won't be released untill the revamped corsa ect is released

wait and see...

ps get ya humble pie ready lol

it will come but they are waiting for the 1.6 ecoboost engines ie turbo with ti-vct, which will first be in the new c-max and focus proberly early 2010 then say a years development,its going to be at least late 2011,remember the old st,it nearly took them till facelift time to bring that out and then it wasnt finished!!!

remember the old st,it nearly took them till facelift time to bring that out and then it wasnt finished!!!

i agree on that i brought my mrs a fez st 56plate 6 months old with 3000k on it off the forecourt n saved a packet

aint seen your motor around my neck of the woods m8

Either way, I am happy with my choice of car . . . .

Either way, I am happy with my choice of car . . . .

lol think you picked the right colour and no1's denying they aint a nice car

not even going to mention the possibility of a KA ST lol

give you odds of 20/1 that there is no new mk7 fiesta st available to purchase in january 2010 ;)

fancy a 10 k bet? :lol:

lol think you picked the right colour and no1's denying they aint a nice car

not even going to mention the possibility of a KA ST lol

Thanks Jason

And you are right, the KA ST is best left for another forum . . . . hehehehe