Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mark 2: Are The Front Wings The Same As On A C-max

RichHorrocks

It's possibly been asked before but couldn't find it...

I'm struggling to tell the difference between the front end of a Mark 2 Focus and a C-MAX of the same year. (I've had a look at a parts catalogue, and it seems to suggest they're the same. I think.)

I need a front wing (in Magnum Grey) for my Mark 2, but can only find (second-hand) examples for C-MAXs. Are these interchangeable, or are they different?

Thanks in advance :)

they are different just looking at a cmax shows them to be shorter than the focus

They most certainly are different. I mistakenly thought they're the same and ordered replacement (painted) covers for C-Max off eBay for a very good price, only to have them returned and the postage for returning them was basically a price difference between them and Focus' covers...

• Like 2

Okay - thanks folks.

Consensus is that they're completely different :) Looking again at photos of the two side-ways on, it's actually pretty obvious (but I'd done this before, and still wasn't sure). I think I should have perhaps parked next to one in a Tesco car park and got my tape measure out...

Thanks again.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club