Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tom's Mk7.5 Panther Black Zetec S!

Tom-B64

Well the exhaust has been delayed a few more days as the garage ordered the wrong tips in.

Gave the car a good clean over the weekend and got some nice pictures of her whilst the sun was out! Will try and upload them today but my computer isn't recognizing the card from the camera :mellow:

On 4/13/2016 at 0:39 PM, Tom-B64 said:

@jonny_sniper93 Yea I reckon the CEUK ones are pretty decent tbh. 

I was going to try those Night Breakers but didn't hear great reviews about the colour output of them, so went with the CEUK ones. Yea it's a shame about the LED DRL's, would really like them as well, I think it is possible to swap over thought, you have to get them coded to your car by Ford to be able to use them I believe. 

Yeah you can, they're just expensive, I asked Ford previously and they said:

'Should you wish to purchase these lights, they would need configuring with the CPU for them to work correctly.' 

Got the photos uploaded! Feast your eyes :cool:

2d6b5879-568f-40f2-a102-3d62afecf52d_zps

Tried a little editing on that one :tongue:

IMG_5506_zpsfnkcv16k.jpg

IMG_5537_zpsrcyi7iyb.jpg

IMG_5571_zpsnjvglc0k.jpg

203ec915-039c-40ff-95fc-6b4004dd0d11_zps

IMG_5584_zpshwegntdw.jpg

So after many delays, I have finally got the new exhaust! It's not a whole system, all they do is cut the pipe from about half way down the car and take the back box off, replace it with a Powerflow pipe and twin tips. 

9F8B2C2E-E4CB-4920-9AEC-2EE3D571A949_zps

E6CAFA2F-3A1F-4F41-8BBC-227CBE30F47D_zps

They also cut up into the valance a tad just so that the tips don't sit really low, think it makes it look a lot smarter I think!

Now I'm gunna be honest, it is a bit louder than I thought it was going to be... Which I'm not too annoyed about but down a narrow street it really does deafen you a bit :mellow: 

Let me know what you guys think! 

• Like 1

Looks good sat higher, but if it's loud now, when it beds in it's going to get louder 

• Like 1

On 27/04/2016 at 6:17 PM, 666Damian666 said:

Looks good sat higher, but if it's loud now, when it beds in it's going to get louder 

On 01/05/2016 at 3:00 PM, b4zz said:

looking good

Thanks guys! Really pleased with it

Got a rather large parcel today, any guesses? :laugh:

DF886E1E-F531-412F-8706-DD4FFD5A1B6D_zps

i think it could be a st rear valance?

On 05/05/2016 at 5:49 PM, b4zz said:

i think it could be a st rear valance?

Nope! Although I have been looking at them recently and got a good deal form my local ford on the parts as well...

Another parcel turned up today from the same company!

The box looks like a Triple R box so I am assuming they are some Triple R Side Skirt Splitters and youve ordered the front valance or rear roof spoiler ;)

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Wheels93 said:

The box looks like a Triple R box so I am assuming they are some Triple R Side Skirt Splitters and youve ordered the front valance or rear roof spoiler ;)

Correct! It's the front splitter and received the eyebrows today! Also got some Climair wind deflectors from my local Ford dealer the other day as well :smile:

• Like 2

I'm too good at guessing bits.. Or I've been in the game too long "/ hehe

nice look forward to seeing the splitter and eye brows fitted

On 09/05/2016 at 6:23 PM, Wheels93 said:

I'm too good at guessing bits.. Or I've been in the game too long "/ hehe

Nothing wrong with that :wink:

43 minutes ago, b4zz said:

nice look forward to seeing the splitter and eye brows fitted

Thanks man. Yea me to! Should transform the front of the car so much!

Thought I'd put some photos up that I took on my phone over the weekend :smile:

c77c7deb-c254-4a51-b569-b0e76759e44f_zps

1B86E28C-7859-4A4A-8C73-429A6D26AEC9_zps

354B1844-B625-4313-AAD3-7B6D7FF95620_zps

15 hours ago, 666Damian666 said:

Those Orange bulbs have to go mate

They're next on my list! :wink:

Well I've reached the big 20! Can finally get my hands on my splitter, eyebrows and wind deflectors! Oh how I love birthdays :yahoo:

Raining at the moment so doubtful I'll get anything on today, so hopefully either tomorrow evening or Friday evening!

16 minutes ago, Tom-B64 said:

Well I've reached the big 20! Can finally get my hands on my splitter, eyebrows and wind deflectors! Oh how I love birthdays :yahoo:

Raining at the moment so doubtful I'll get anything on today, so hopefully either tomorrow evening or Friday evening!

hurry up and get your eyebrows so i can see what they look like!!:wink:

5 minutes ago, fraserrg said:

hurry up and get your eyebrows so i can see what they look like!!:wink:

Well if the rain stops and I can clean the headlights after work I'll try and put them on if I have time! I did take a photo the other day of them just resting on top of the housings', will PM it to you!

Nice job!!!! It's looking pretty!

41 minutes ago, Tom-B64 said:

Happy Birthday, I've never been convinced about eyebrows, but looking forward to seeing the rest.

Doesn't the Zetec S already have a front splitter though, or are you adding to it?

2 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Happy Birthday, I've never been convinced about eyebrows, but looking forward to seeing the rest.

Doesn't the Zetec S already have a front splitter though, or are you adding to it?

Thanks man! Yea I wasn't at first either, but they I think that's because I never saw them on a black one like mine for ages, and when I did they grew on me!

Well they have a chin splitter, but I've been bought one from TRC, so very excited about that!

1 hour ago, Tom-B64 said:

Well if the rain stops and I can clean the headlights after work I'll try and put them on if I have time! I did take a photo the other day of them just resting on top of the housings', will PM it to you!

Nice one mate! Ps happy birthday. 

So I managed to get the eyebrows and wind deflectors on yesterday evening before it rained again. The eyebrows were simple enough to put on, could probably put a bit more 3M tape on as they only put it half way down. The deflectors were also fairly simple, took a few tries trying to get the window to fully close but once it did, I left them :smile:

Anyway, photos for everybody!

BA9DC269-0A29-443B-A076-5CBD84406688_zps

EC45E28F-6E8C-4BB3-B7FD-4ECAF8C0ABC4_zps

Got something else planned for the car on Saturday morning as well!

Also, I won't be able to fit the splitter until next Saturday unless I buy some axle stands and do it at home.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club