Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wiper Blades

Cookey09

Hi all!

So, I've previously posted a thread on smearing/juddering... I've done all the great recommendations from you guys. Nothing's worked. Smearing like crazy today. Feel like new Wiper Blades will stop this.

Which Wiper Blades would you suggest for my 64plate fiesta?

I've seen someone suggest PIAA wipers.(silicone blade)

The blades I've currently got are the aero ones fitted from when I first bought the car.

Recommendations. Suggestions. I'm all ears.

Thanks.

Have you tried to clean them with vinegar yet?

Sure have mate. Thoroughly...

Smearing like mad in the rain today.

Cheers mate. I've been on ford parts a few times for other things. Just need a recommendation for AMAZING wipers.

I have heard that the PIAA silicone blades are pretty good as I believe they leave a tiny layer of silicone on the screen which repels water (much like rainx), I have just really basic £5 aero wipers, they do the job with no smears, sounds like it is just a case of just needing new wipers.

You might consider new wiper arms. If the springs are weak they will produce smearing even from New Wiper Blades. A product like Rainex (from Halfords) is also a remedy for some smearing problems. Best of luck.

Sounds like new blades needed, is there any difference between the Ford aero blades and the Bosch Aerotwin ones apart from the Bosch ones being more expensive. Always ran the Bosch blades on my A6 and found them to be good blades.

I can't rate aerotwin highly enough personally

My nearside blade used to make a real loud knock, like it wase hitting the nearside windscreen pillar. Replaced them with a Ford pair and now they are completely silent in operation. Huge difference. They were on the car when I bought it, so don't know what make they were.

Bear in mind there is fake Bosch wipers out there, both branded and Unbranded

Piaa think just over rated how about manufacturers ones.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club