Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What could this be?

MPX309

I drove over a pot hole. It wasn't so much a pot hole, more of a hole in the road, and now my steering feels abit, like it's more difficult to steer to the left. Also if I let go of the wheel it wonders to the right (I know you shouldn't let go I'm just saying) . . . Is the tracking or balance gone? I would like an incling before I go to get it sorted so I don't get shafted. 

get traking done and get the wheel what hit the hole balanced. Thats what i would do

• Like 1

Have you checked your pressures? If they're all OK (compare to value printed on the note you can see when you open passenger door) your trackings probably off. If they're not, probably a puncture or at worst buckled alloy (I had the joy of one of those yesterday...) 

Yeah Jbell, first thing I did (well the next day) was reset the pressures. Thanks MikeyD, Will do that.

Physically check the tyre that went over the hole, or both tyres and get them tracked. Not expensive to do and it'll give you peace of mind.

• Like 2

I find its horrible when you go over a bad hole.  It sounds like your wheel has broken in 2.  The 17" on the red edition don't seem to cushion the holes that well.

Oh yeah, My seat's quite laid back, I saw it, but from the angle I was at it didn't look too bad, but asoon as I went over it, I knew it was a mistake. Checked my review and saw the car behind avoid it like the plague. 

• Like 1

claim against the local council.  Its their responsibility to make are the roads are in decent condition.  They will automatically reject your claim but don't accept that and go back and they will prob return what it costs to fix it.

• Like 2

That has cross my mind tbh. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club